5|treachery

"Some people care too much

"Some people care too much.I think it's called love."

-winnie the pooh

ALICIA's eyes kept closing as she stood on a chair next to Bash's bed who was asleep.
Nostradamus managed to close his wound but then a fever hit him hard,if it won't go away it could kill him and Alicia didn't want that at all.She cared for Bash,he was her first friend in French Court and after that kiss,the one they didn't talk about yet, she felt something more for him.

These last days Alicia spent mostly with Bash and Nostradamus.Helping the healer take care of Bash.Mary meanwhile accepted Tomas' proposal meaning Scotland was protected by Portugal but also that they would leave from France as soon as king Henry released Mary from her engagement to Francis.Meaning she would leave Bash before she could see him fully recovering.

"Alicia."Bash weakly called her name snapping her out of her thoughts and sleep.
"Do you need anything?"she asked quickly making him crack a laugh.
"No, but you need some sleep."Bash said with a small smile on his face."You haven't slept in your room in days you are gonna pass out.I think that chair can tell when it's you sitting on him."he tried to joke.
"Nostradamus isn't here and someone needs to look after you."Alicia replied making him scoff.

"I don't need someone to look after me-"Bash started but saw the look Alicia gave him and stopped."...but at least take a nap on that couch you don't need to torture yourself with that damn chair."he pleaded with her,pointing at the small couch close to his bed, making her nod as her body was begging her for some sleep.
She layed down on the small sofa and felt her eyes close immediately.She could faintly hear Bash chuckle before dozing off.

"Every time I look at you I feel worse."Alicia faintly heard Bash as she opened her eyes and her vision was blurry.
"Bash,"she called getting up."Don't be rude to Nostradamus.He saved your life."she scolded the man and she looked surprised as she found Lola next to Bash .
"He didn't save it yet."Bash replied making Alicia sent him a glare.
"I think we've got it Nostradamus."Alicia told Nostradamus who nodded and left the room.