Chapter 2: Logan In Denial.

~Afternoon~
Patton's POV~
This morning I hugged Logan instead of greeting him normally, I don't know why but I couldn't control myself. I've been seeing Logan in a different light. Something I've felt about someone else before but this time it's Logan. Love. I don't want to believe it because I don't think Logan likes me back since he can't feel emotions and hates feelings. However, I've given up denying it and just accepted that I have a crush on him. Roman noticed which was embarrassing.

Logan's POV~
I decided to break the tension.
"Roman?" I asked getting his attention. He walked to where me and Patton are.
"You called, neeerdd" Roman said teasingly.
"As I was saying, Roman you seem to know something only I'm not aware of."
Patton blushed.
"Well, you should find that out yourself when you become more observant." Roman said.
"I-I'm gonna... go and have a rest in my room" Patton said, nervously. I watched Patton leave the room but went into Virgil's room instead of his own. I couldn't help but experience a type of anger I haven't experienced before.
"You love Patton, don't you Logan?" Roman said abruptly.
"W-What?! You know I don't feel emotions, I don't have enough time for complicated, icky, human emotions." I replied.
"Really? Sure you don't deciet?" Roman said, teasingly.
"Don't be ridiculous, Roman! I am Logan! I would never be that—"
"Then why are you lying?" Roman asked interruptingly. A sudden realisation shot through me.
"Roman?"
"Yes?" Roman asks, smirking like he knows what I'm about to ask.
"How do I know if I have feelings for Patton?" I asked.
"Well, you stare at him with loving eyes. You blush at every interaction with him and you daydream at every giving second." Roman explained.
I now understand, I may be in love with Patton but I'm gonna have to get a second opinion before I conclude my decision.

Patton's POV~
I walked into Virgil's room closing the door, leaning again it sighing in relief.
"Cause bursting in my room won't be suspicious to the others" Virgil said giggling.
"Sorry Virge, I just had to get away from the tension with Logan." I said, scratching my neck.
"May I ask, Patton. Do you.. love Logan?" Virgil asked, cautiously.
"U-Umm.. Yess... A-Anyway! I came to you to ask you something." I told him, quickly changing the subject.
"And what would that be?" Virgil asked.
"How would you not get nervous to ask someone out?" I asked him, nervously.
"Okay, I can see why you came to me with that. Fun-fact, I was the one who asked Roman out and I guess what helped me was thinking of moments Roman showed feelings for me. So maybe do that but with Logan." Virgil suggested.
"Oo! Basically think of memories of Logan happy and showing emotions without realising!" I said, happily.
"And if it helps, Logan totally loves you." Virgil said, smiling slightly.
"H-How do you know that, Virge?" I asked, curiously.
"I bet you when you leave my room, Logan's gonna be standing there. Anyway, you should have a think in your room." Virgil said, clearing his throat.
"O-Oh, ues! I will. Thank you, Virgil." I said, softly.
"D-Don't worry about it." Virgil said, blushing.
I walked to Virgil's door and when I opened it Logan was stood there about to knock on the door.

Logan's POV~
"O-Oh! Hello Patton." I said. I wasn't expecting Patton on the other side, forgetting that I saw him walk in there.
"H-Hi, Logan! I'm going to have a nap in my room if you need me, kiddo." Patton said to me like he was planning something. I watched Patton walk to his room. As he was closing the door, Patton looked at me, blushed, and smiled at me. When he closed the door I was also blushing.
"Come in, Logan. I know what you want." Virgil said, interruptingly, leaning in his chair.
"O-Oh, right. Yes, of course ." I said, I walked into Virgil's room closing the door behind me. I said down in-front of him.
"You love Patton, don't you?" Virgil said, smiling.
"That's exactly what Roman said.." I said, cautiously.
"I guess you went to me for a second opinion." Virgil cleared his throat and sat up. "Right, lets get this over with. You love Patton. That much is obvious. Go to Patton and talk to him. You might.. get what you want." Virgil exclaimed.
"Hmm, what do you know?" I asked, curiously.
"Find out for yourself, Patton did say you can see him if you wanted." Virgil suggested, leaning in his chair again.
"Very well then. I shall find out myself. Thank you for helping me reach my concluding, Virgil." I said as I got up and walked to the door. I left Virgil's room and walked over to Patton's. All of a sudden, a wave of nervousness, figuratively, hit me. I swallowed my saliva harshly and knocked on the door.
~Chapter 2 End: Logan In Denial~