Chapter 5: What Are You Planning?

-Morning-
Logan's POV~
I woke up with Patton still wrapped around me. He looked so adorable, his face looks so peaceful. I smiled blushing slightly. I kissed his cheek and Patton smiled slightly. He looks so precious. Suddenly, I felt someone watching us. I turned round and saw Remus standing in the corner, eating his deodorant with wide eyes. I rolled my eyes and looked back at Patton. To my surprise, Patton was awake. He was laughing, I assume at Remus.
"Patton! Good morning." I greeted him.
"Pfft! Morning Logan!" Patton kisses me, I kissed back obviously. We pulled away after a few minutes. I couldn't help but stare at his precious face and —
"So are you two gonna fuck or what?" Remus blurted out.
Me and Patton sat up looking over at Remus, Patton laughing blushing bright red and I rolled my eyes.
"In front of you? No way, you disgusting fiend." I said, disgusted.
"Aww, that's a shame. Say! *have* you done it before and what was it like? Was it the best ever to exist since Logan has the brains and Patton has—"
We interrupted him by leaving my room after we got ready for the day.
"Aww shit. They left.. how rude.. pfft!"
Patton and I went to the kitchen and made breakfast like normal. Thomas, Roman and Virgil was in the living room.
"You look cheerful, Patton." Thomas noticed.
"Remus was in our room being his usual self which made Patton laugh." I explained.
"Ah, that makes sense."
"Let me guess, he asked you if you've done *it* before." Roman suggested rolling his eyes.
I sighed. "Yes and assumed ours would be "best to ever exist"." I explained, also rolling my eyes but blushing at the same time. It did.. feel good though.
"Well.. that's impossible because mine and Virgil's are!" Roman exclaimed, proudly.
Virgil blushed putting his hood up in embarrassment.
"Y-You're not denying it, Virgil!?" Thomas asked, shocked.
"Hmm! C-Can I leave..?" Virgil asked blushing even more.
"When the so innocent discussion has started?"
Deciet emerged into the living room and I slowly stepped in front of Patton, protecting him.
"What's the matter, Logan?" Deciet slowly walked towards me and Patton. I could feel Patton shaking as he gripped onto my shirt.
"Y-You won't hurt him! Not anymore!" I shouted, trying to protect him.
"Ooo. Said like a true champ." Deciet mocked.
From the corner of my eye, I saw a black figure behind Deciet.
"Hi! What do you want?! If you want Patton, beat it! I-no-We won't let you!" Virgil raged.
"Virgil.." Patton started crying, I'm sure they're grateful tears.
Deciet turned around.
"And what are you going to do?" Deciet laughed.
Suddenly, Virgil punched him in the face. "And there's more where that came from.. snake.." Virgil threatened, still enraged.
"That totally hurt me what-so-ever, I'm going to.. make a plan." Deciet left holding his cheek.
Patton let go of me and ran up to Virgil, hugging him tightly.
"Thank you thank you thank youuuu!!" Virgil nervously hugged Patton back smiling.
"I-It was n-no big deal."
"Wow! You can really pack a punch, Virge!" Thomas praises him, surprised.
"That's my chemically imbalanced romance!" Roman proudly exclaimed.
Everyone was so happy and proud of Virgil. I was too, obviously. However that wasn't the biggest concern. It was what Deciet is going to do next. In the end.
This isn't over..
~Chapter 5 End: What Are You Planning?~