Chapter 3: Love In The Air

{SMUT WARNING}

Patton's POV~
After I went into my room, nervousness filled my mind and I felt sick. I paced my room trying to think of memories Virgil was talking about but it was no use. I was way too nervous. Butterflies filled my stomach, the more I think about it the more sick and regret I feel. There was no way Logan liked me back, I should just hide them for—
*Knock knock knock*
There was a knock on the door, I became a flustered mess, walked over to the door and opened it. Logan was standing there. He cleared his throat and adjusted his tie, he seemed slightly nervous and flustered too.
"H-Hello, Logan." I said, nervously.
"Hello, Patton. I-Is it okay if we had a talk?" Logan asked, slightly nervous.
"O-Of course, Lo! Come on in." I exclaimed. Logan walked in my room, he seems to be looking around my room, memorising every detail, I closed the door behind him. When I looked at him I noticed he was staring at something on my bedside table with a bright red blush on his face. When I looked at what it was looking at, I got extremely embarrassed and stuffed it into the draw.
"L-Lube..? Patton..?" Logan asked concerned and shocked.
"D-Don't question it... A-Anyway, W-What did you come here for, Logan?" I asked changing the subject.
"Oh, right. H-Have you experienced an attachment with another before?" Logan nervously asked.
"What sort of attachment?" I asked, confused.
"Something everyone seems to call.. love.." Logan explained.
"Well, o-of course I have Logan." I got worried yet a part of me was filled with hope.
"Who might that be, May I ask?" Logan asked, he seems to be intrigued.
"W-W-W-What?!" I blushed bright red.
"O-Oh, I apologise. You don't have to answer but I do want your advice on one thing."
"A-And w-what's that, Logan?" I asked, still nervous.
"I-I believe everyone believes that I have a romantic attachment to... you.. Patton.." Logan explained. "However, I'm not certain about that. I figured you'd be the person to tell me."
"W-We could do something to help you figure it out.." I suggested, nervously blushing even more.
"And what's that?" Logan asked, intrigued and curiously.
"K-Kiss.." I said, expecting rejection.
"Very well then." Logan said as he moved closer to me.

Logan's POV~
Patton wanted to kiss me. I couldn't help but move closer to him until are faces were inches apart. Patton looked away blushing. I stared at him, he looks so precious.

Patton's POV~
Logan put his index finger and thumb on my chin making me look at him. He slowly moved his face even closer, he closed his eyes and our lips locked. A spark of love and lust filled my body as we kissed. I couldn't control myself and made the kiss more passionate. I tried sliding my tongue in his mouth but Logan fought for dominance and won. Wait! Does Logan like me back?

Logan's POV~
Patton tried to be dominant, however, I fought and won. I slipped my tongue into Patton's mouth, exploring every area of his mouth. Then I heard and felt Patton moan into the kiss. That's when everything figuratively hit me with realisation, I do love Patton with all my heart and I want to show him that. My hand left Patton's face and pinned him to the wall by his wrists. My other hand travelled down his body and gripped onto his croch. Patton gasped and I gripped tighter causing him to moan again. My lips left his and travelled down to his neck and began kissing around to find his weak-spot. Then Patton suddenly moaned louder, I seem to have found it. I continued kissing that spot and bit down causing a hickey.
"L-Logan.." Patton moaned.
"Yes, Patton..". I asked, seductively.
"A-Are you sure y-you want this? Ahh.." Patton asked whilst moaning as my hand slowly moves up and down his clothed cock.
"Yes, I've realised I love you Patton and wish to show you. Now before I continue will you be my boyfriend?" I asked, teasing Patton.
"A-Are you k-kidding me Logan?! Ahhh.. of course I w-will. Ah! Please Logan, I n-need you inside of m-me!"
I got hard from hearing Patton beg and moan this much. I let go of Patton and pushed him onto his bed. I leaned over and undressed Patton completely and undressed myself. I crawled between his legs as the wrapped around my body with his arms wrapped around my neck. I grabbed the bottle of lube from Patton's draw and lubed my fingers. I slowly slid a finger inside of Patton and he gasped in response. I thrusted it in and out before adding a second finger. Patton released his arms and gripped the pillow above him moaning in pleasure. I thrusted my fingers faster as I add in a third finger. Once his ass was fully stretched, I removed my fingers and lubed my penis. I slowly slid it into his ass being careful not to hurt Patton, tears rolled down his face but it quickly turned into moans.
"L-Logan! Ah! M-Move, p-please. Ahh!" Patton begged, lustfully.
I slowly moved in and out of Patton before going to average speed. As I thrusted into Patton, I leaned forward and kissed him. The kiss quickly turned very passionate and I explored his mouth with my tongue as he moans into mine. The moans of Patton made me moan and thrust faster in and out of Patton. I gripped onto his hips as he thrusts his ass at the same rhythm as my dick. My lips left his mouth and travelled down to his neck and made more hickeys on his weakspot. Patton moaned as I kissed down his body leaving hickeys as I go.
"Ahh! L-Logan..!!"
I thrusted as fast as I could, pounding into Patton. I brought my face to his neck moaning uncontrollably with each thrust, Patton moaning too.
"AH! L-LOGAN! I-I'm closee!!" Patton admitted.
"Cum f-for me, love." I said still thrusting into Patton.
"AHH!! LOGANN!!" Patton moaning cumming all over each of our bodies. Soon afterwards, I reached my climax and cum into Patton.
"AH!" I moaned, staying inside of Patton for a second before pulling out. I kissed down Patton's body slowly going down passed his chest to his v-line.
"Ahh.. Logan, w-what are you doing? Patton asked.
"I haven't showed you fully of my love for you yet, Patton." I said. I went passed his v-line and locked up his re-hardened dick. I licked the tip of it before sliding it into my mouth.
"Ah!" Patton moaned bucking his hips.
I begin sucking and bobbing my head up and downwards onto his penis.
"Ah! Ahhh! Logann!" Patton moaned louder, he gripped onto my hair and began thrusting. I continued sucking and bobbing my head in rhythm with Patton's thrusts. He thrusted so hard that his dick hit the back of my throat making me gag slight which made him moan more.
"Ahhh!!!!"
I noticed something.
"AAHH!! L-LOGAN IM GONNA—" Patton cummed in my mouth. I swallowed it with delight and stud up, Patton was left breathless. "Let's get each other cleaning up and head back to the others." I suggested.
"Y-Yess.. o-of c-course.." Patton said, breathless. I picked him up bridal style, took him to the kitchen and cleaning us both up.

Roman's POV~

I heard Logan and Patton moan in delight. It seems everything went as hoped and expected. I smiled and continued doing what I was doing.
~Chapter 3 End: Love In The Air~