Kim Namjoon🍣

Summary: You moved to Korea your friends invite you to go eat ramen little did they know you don't know how to use chopsticks.
Y/N POV
I'm a model from New York but I got a job in Korea. I know some Korean but most of my Korean friends speak English so it's easy for me to communicate. Any ways my friends knew I didn't know any good place to eat so they took me to a ramen shop. They ordered shoyu and shio. But I'm feeling miso. We ordered. They gave us chopsticks I didn't want to ask them for a fork cause I didn't know how to but I was slightly embarrassed, how do you move to Korea but don't know how to use chopsticks like are you ed. So my friends look at me. My friend Jessi( she's the baddest Korean I've even seen periodt ) " Why aren't you eating". I whispered back " I don't know how to use chopsticks". My friends look at me and start laughing. I gave them the middle finger and tried using chopsticks I failed. All they did was laugh I put my head down. Then some tapped me and the laughing stopped. I said " I know I can't use chopsticks but you don't have to be such bitches about it". An male voice said " 죄송 해요 (I'm sorry)" I was startled I almost feel off my seat trying to recollect myself. I said " 그게 너에게 의미가 없었던 것이 유감이다.( I'm sorry that wasn't meant for you)." The man said "안녕 Namjoon, 나는 당신이 젓가락으로 어려움을 겪고있는 것을 보았습니다. 그래서 당신이 도움을 원하면 궁금해했습니다". I was confused I know Korean but not that good I looked at my friends they just smiled I politely said "미안하지만 나는 undestand하지 않는다.( I'm sorry i don't understand." Then he said in English fluent English " I said Hi im Namjoon,I saw you struggling with chopsticks so i wondered if you wanted help." I was (jung) shook he speaks English omg. I smiled and said "Sure that will be really helpful by the way my name is Y/N". He smiled at me and said "Y/N can I touch your hand only to guide you nothing else." I nodded he came close must I remind you he's hot those arms are yummy. Need to pay attention to him helping with with chopsticks but his arms.He showed me the basics. Then he asked while showing me in my ears my ears are being blessed by gods " Your a foreigner right". I nodded. He said "Maybe I could show around Seoul sometime" I said "sure, I'm free this week anytime is good". He said " That good, well anyway that's how you use chopsticks. Got it" I said "Yep" He said" since were hanging out can I get you line and phone number" I nodded we switched phones I put me as "the girl who doesn't know how to use chopsticks 🥢". He put himself as " guy who helped you with chopsticks 🥢" I smiled when I saw the name he started to leave and gave me a wink as he walked out the door let me tell you I wish that he would of asked me over to his house to talk somethings out. Jessi said " Not even one day and Y/N already getting hoes." All I did was laugh and start to get cheeky. Let me tell you that miso soup was good but Namjoon was the next dish.