When somebody loved me

When somebody loved me. Everything was beautiful.
I been with with Jimin he loved me like no one else did. He made me feel wanted and that I was special. He had problem to. We related to each other. Every hour spent together live within my heart. When we cried we were with each other he made me happy I made him happy. Like it was meant to be. He loved me I know it he said it didn't he. So why did we grow apart. Why did he leave me alone. He came home was so cold to me has he forgotten me. When somebody loved me everything was beautiful. When he loved me. I saw him he forgot about our promises. He found another. Somebody he loved someone who made him feel wanted again. But that what was what I did. Was I never good enough. I went home and he came home he held me tight and it was just like it was before when he loved me. We kissed. He held my hands and said "I love you Y/N but you don't make me feel wanted anymore I drifted away because I found someone else please don't take this to heart. You are still the best thing to happen to me. He walked away I saw him leave. He drove away. I felt something missing that could o my be filled when he loved me. So I went outside trying to find my missing piece. But I forgot that no one else cared for me only him. So I went to the place which I knew so well. My old home where I was abused raped but it was all my fault. I looked at the place where my mom took her life. I tied the same rope on the same fan and bing myself I let a tear slip out and I did it. And choked out my last word when he loved me.
———————————————————————
The end
Sorry I've been inactive earlier been busy with life.