Park Jimin

Misunderstandings-
Y/N POV
I came to Seoul for my handsome boyfriend of course but I also have a few friends in Seoul. One of them is Jay Park he knew me before I met Jimin he's the one that helped me muster up the courage to speak to Jimin. Jiminntook me to an kpop idol party I told him that he don't got to stick by me i a grown ass woman. He left while laughing. I saw Jay I immediately ran to him and jumped. Of course because of his good reflex's he caught me. We talked for the whole night. We sat on the chair and cuddled it has been years. I asked him about his gf. He came to my ear and whispered "she doin aight bu—" He was cut of by an enraged Jimin. Jimin grabbed my hand and started to pull me away to the car. I mouthed sorry to Jay. He nodded. When we reached outside I yelled in anger " What the fuck was that I was having a conversation with someone that ducking rude." Jimin said " Well I don't like my girl talkin to other men and don't yell at me or else daddy's going to punish you". I scoffed" Wtf you bout to do huh." He pushed into the passenger seat and got into the driver seat. The first 10 minutes of the drive was quite until he said " Why the fuck were you all up on Jay when you know dam well you have a boyfriend. Why was he all up on your the first place you know only I can satisfy you right." I knew he was the jealous type but he knows I love him and only he's can satisfy me. I put my hand on his thigh and whispered in his ear " Me and Jay are only friends we are strictly friends plus he has a gf that he's not supposed to tell social media about so that's why when I asked him he started to whisper in my ear." I then pull my hand back and sit up right. Jimin said "Oh sorry baby" I said "You should say sorry to him and baby you know I love you and no one else. So when we get home call him and tell him you're sorry for the misunderstanding. He said " okay jagiya" I kissed him luckily the light was red he then tried to put his hand in my panties but I said "nope you got to apologize to Hay first" He pouted fuck he so cute I chuckled that night was a misunderstanding but I cleared it up and we had a night of cuddling and watching movies but he still apologized to Jay and Jay understood.

Author-min
Jimim is sexy like he is daddy also I tried to do smut but I didn't like it so if you want smut ask me k.