1- Spider Boy Just Wants Some Peace & Quiet

To say that Peter was annoyed would have been an understatement. The 17-year-old sighed in exasperation, his head resting in his open palms, his eyes clenched shut and a headache vilely creeping its way to his brain.

Before he could open his mouth, he felt his chair being tugged from behind and spun around to face the bed. "Wade, could you just let me study? I've got a Spanish test tomorrow and I really need to finish revising." The tall man in his red and black spandex suit made a gesture to mimic thinking before abruptly lifting Peter from his chair down to his lap in a matter of seconds, leaving the teenager bewildered. "You're really smart baby boy, you don't need to study."

Peter rolled his eyes and huffed. "Don't call me that." He growled, arms crossed defensively on his chest as the man best known as Deadpool laughed in that way that sent Peter's heart running wild like a crazy race horse. "But you're my little baby boy. How 'bout you study something else? Like my lips." Wade lifted the bottom of his mask and grinned, making a kissy face to which Peter chuckled sarcastically.

"Very funny but kissing isn't going to make me pass Spanish. Listen, Wade, it's not that I don't like having you here, but you distract me. I can't concentrate with you calling my name every five seconds or jumping on my lap or stealing kisses. It's just not possible." Wade smiled and shifted their position, so Peter was pinned down on his bed with Wade hovering over him. "Do I really have that much of an effect on you?" Wade asked with a little presumptuous smile on his lips and Peter couldn't help but blush and cover his face with his arm to keep his boyfriend from making fun of him. "Wade..." Peter warned him as the man removed his arm and his lips ghosted over the skin of the teen's neck.

Wade landed a few light kisses on Peter's neck, the sensations sending shocks all throughout the 17-year-old's body, goosebumps appearing on his skin. The older male smiled against his neck before approaching his lips from his. Their faces were so close that Peter could feel Wade's breath on his lips and that made him shiver in anticipation. Even though he was annoyed, a kiss from Wade wasn't something he was going to pass out on.

Peter clenched his eyes shut and his boyfriend grinned. Wade stared at the teenager and chuckled before pulling back. He watched as Peter waited before finally fluttering his eyes open and glaring at him. "If you're going to be annoying, at least don't tease me." Peter snapped before getting up from his bed and back to his desk, frustration now being added to his growing list of emotions.

"Don't pout, baby boy~ I can make it up to you." Peter scowled at his Spanish textbook. "Don't bother." He heard Wade's padded footsteps and before he had the chance to voice his refusal, his boyfriend had plopped down on his lap, facing him with a little smile, arms going to wrap around his neck. "Wade, you're heavy, get off." "And leave you like this? This grumpy face doesn't suit you, Spidey. Let me make it all better for you." Peter didn't even have it in him to reply to Wade's nonsense. He just sighed and let Wade kiss him, his dry lips molding on his like two puzzle pieces, the flavor of the man's mouth being of chocolate and a subtle aroma of mint, leaving Peter to smile at the male and his sweet tooth. No matter what he tried, he could never stay mad at him.

The teen tilted his head for Wade to be able to profound the kiss while he gripped the latter's hips, thinking about how he would have preferred to feel Wade's skin against his fingertips rather than that spandex suit. He could feel his lover's legs on each side of the office chair and the large hands tugging at his hair had him weak, a little moan leaving his lips as his grasp on Wade's hips intensified. They eventually parted their lips for air and both were panting, Peter's hair looking like a total mess and his cheeks were splattered with red. Wade stared at him in awe, stroking his cheek gently with one hand. "You look so beautiful right now, baby boy. Remind me to give you a lap dance sometime." "You-what?! Wade!" The older man grinned widely and winked while Peter covered his beet red face with his hands. "Stupid..."