Chapter 15 Lilly's date...:

(Lilly's POV) oh my gosh I can't believe what I'm doing this gonna be one long night. "Knock knock" "coming"I said. When I got to the door Francisco was there in a very Hansom tux. "You look amazing Lilly"Francisco said "why thank you,you don't look to bad yourself"I said "thanks,shall we go"Francisco said "sure"I said. We got the car Francisco opened my door I said "thank you" and then I got in and put my seat belt on. Francisco got in the car and we started to drive to the restaurant he planed on taking me to for a couple months but I always turned him down. The restaurant we are going to is Dakota's steak house. Well there's one thing I'm worried about is Emma finding out any of this. When me and Francisco got into the restaurant we saw Ursala And her new husband John. Luckily they didn't notice us phew that was a close one. We both walked to our table and a ordered some water and Francisco got sweet tea. We talked about school things then asked random questions,like1)hows it's going? 2)what's new? 3)Anything diffrent? 4)What's been going on? 5)How do you like your school? 6)How's Emma doing? 7)How is Emma with Jax? 8)How are u doing with Daniel? The answers were(both means Lilly and Fransiso) 1)both:good,2)both:nothing really,3)both:nope,4)both:same old same old,5)both:it's okay,6)Fransisco: she's good,7)Fransisco:I don't know she didn't tell me,& 8)Fransisco:great now that him and Emma are done. Now it's time to order food we both got whatever was really good. We talked some more and we have so many things in common it's so weird and Surprising To us both. We just got our food and were having a great time till Andi walked in and saw us. I could tell by the look on her face she was gonna tell Emma everything and ruin my date. Did I just say date oh my gosh why did I even say yes to going on a date with my boss. And well now his daughter'a best friend Andi is gonna spill this to everyone,that nurse Lilly and Principal Alonso are on a date with each other. I told Francisco I'll be right back e said "okay" so then I walked up to and and she said "You?...Him?...you...he...Does he know" And wisphered "about magic?" I told umm I know it's date we are on and he dosent know yet. We talked for 15 minutes then before I went back to Francisco I told Andi to not tell Emma and she said "I'll try but if she makes Jax do those puppy dog eyes i can't keep it" I was all oh no, I know Jax and he always dose the those eyes to make us Council members agree to what he wants us to do. Ugh what am I gonna do. I went back to the table and me and Francisco finished eating and then went to the beach and walked around for like an hour. He told me that our date was almost over and I was a bit up set, But he said we will have another one soon. I was happy again and sort of kissed his cheek oops but he didn't mind we ended up making out for 2 minutes it was like true love I can't believe I'm falling in love for the first time and it's with my boss. Oh-My-G-O-S-H !!!!! I can't believe all this happened so quick. Well the night was almost over and for some reason I didn't want it to end. But it had to come to an end sometime or it would just be weird. It's was time to go so Fransisco drove me home I was so happy to actually be in love. When we got to my house he kissed my cheek and said "goodnight lovely" and I said "goodnight cutie". When he left I closed the door and was all like wow in my head I just can't believe it. I just don't know how I'll tell him about Emma and I being witches. Oh my gosh I had the best time ever on a date with my human boss that's the dad of my witch I'm protecting.