Chapter 19 the pranks gone wrong part 2 :

(Jax's POV) .....Mr.Alonso walked in with a rose in his hand but he yelled at me and Emma.

(Emma's POV) I wounder why my dad has rose in his hand and came in here. But he yelled at me and Jax real angry and loud.

(Mr.Alonso's POV) I yelled at Jax and Emma to stop the kissing and because they weren't in class. "You both in my office now" I said to Emma and Jax they both walked to my office hand in hand. But the whole reason I came to Lilly was I wanted to ask her on date for tomorrow that's why I had the rose. I asked Lilly and.....

(Lilly's POV) Fransisco asked me out again so I said yes cause I really didn't want to sit home alone and I really like him.

(Mr.Alonso's POV) I went back to my office and saw Jax and Emma kissing again. "Do both of you want dentition?" I said "no sir" they both replied "okay then listen no more kissing at school and skipping class" I said "yes sir"they responed "Alright now go to class or whatever u have" I said.

(Jax's POV) I was talking to Emma think about who put the spell on us. I think it was my sisters and Emma did too. So all we have to do is stay close and be sure to kept it that way till I can get my sisters to revers this spell. *skip to end of school >>> Emma is having a little sleepover with the girls tonight so I'm going so they can reverse the spell. On the way to Emma's house I gave her a piggy back ride. I was getting tried tho, "man Emma your heavy I'm tried of this"I said "oh be quite Jaxy my house is only around the Corner" Emma said "fine but please stop messing my hair up it took an hour to do"I said "alright alright already Elvis"Emma said. We broke out laughing. We were almost to Emma's house and then I heard birds and looked up and saw a huge bird holding my motorcycle bike and droped it in a lake. I screamed so loud the whole neighborhood heard me. Emma jumped off me and I ran into her house she chased after me and asked if I was alright but by the look on my face she could tell I was terrified. Emma and I started kissing for awhile and then Andi came through the window and said"no PDA here gee get a room" "this is my room and you just poped in so you get a room or knock next time"Emma said.

(Diego's POV) I heard Jax and his siblings are doing pranks so I'm gonna do a prank on Maddie it's gonna be awesome but first I'll need a little help I called Jax and he gave me the most best prank ever it's gonna make Maddie so suprised. I called Maddie and told her to meet me at the beach at 5:30 which was in an hour so she has to hurry. I went to the beach to set up the pranking and a nice dinner for me and Maddie.

(Maddie's POV) Diego called and asked me on a date so I got ready for our beach date I'm wearing a hot pink ruffled dressed with rhinestones down the right side and silver flats with glitter all over them and a necklace Diego bought me for our one mouth anniversary. I had 30 minutes left so I started walking to beach and got there 5 minutes early. I saw Diego and ran to him. We were walking on the beach talking and all the sudden Diego stops and gets down on one knee and starts to say "Maddie will you........