A Letter

guys this is the continuation. sorry again for the very delayed update. english is not my first language i hope you will understand if there are some grammatical errors. please leave a comment or some appreaciation if you like the story . i really need some motivation. salamat.............

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were inside my dressing room when someone knock at the door ate anna opened the door and me sitting on my chair facing the mirror, looking at ate anna's reflection on the mirror ate anna gasped and ask a question.

"This is for?"

"Maam please sign here ma'am this is for Ms Sarah Geronimo"

I was curious what was it so I turned around the chair then I saw a bouquet of red roses with a card. Raising my right browse as I ask the delivery man

"From whom?"

The delivery man smiled and slightly bows

"I'm afraid ma'am that the person did not give any information but he has a letter for you he said you will know after reading it."

I nod and give the delivery a man a smile. ate anna signed the paper and slowly closed the door she gave me the flower and card .

"Here. Who do you think sent this beautiful roses to you? "

"I don't have any idea but let me read this card maybe he was right . Ill recognize the man after reading this slightly raising the card. I can't help but smell the card it smells like a wave on the beach Pure nature and fascination. The fragrance wraps around the card this smells familiar. Silently talking to my self, It cant be. I frown again and open the card.

Hi young one

I was amazed with your performance today. You look stunning. I know we did not have a good start but would you give me a chance to prove it to you that I am capable and old enough to make you smile everyday and love you? Let's have a dinner tonight at les amoreux restaurant. I will not take a no answer if you don't arrive ill send the video to some interested paparazzi. Wondering what video I'm talking about? Oh let me remind you remember when my lips touched your soft plump lips? We kissed in the elevator I have the copy of it. And oops don't be mad you should be thankful to me because after kissing you I decided to go to security team so no one would dare to spread it online. So now it's a deal right? Don't say you're busy and you have a work today, your schedule is all cleared I already talk to boss vic and everything is settled my assistant will give you a dress wear it.

You not so young future boyfriend

Daniel