Strict parents?

Its almost 6pm when i arrived at our house before i enter our house i look up admiring the sky and clouds as it covers the sunset. I hug the flowers that daniel gave me and i sigh.

"Talking to my self oh so you like him? "

"Huh of course not ! Scolded myself. I'm hugging this because I'm pretty sure that this bouquet will be thrown away if my mom see this. I mean nobody passed to my parents taste i think I'll become an old maiden. I love my parents so much but if course I'm just a girl I also need a love from a guy. I want to experience freedom going out dating a guy that I would spend the rest of my life with. "

"And? You are not sad because your afraid that there is a big possibility that your mom wont accept daniel?"

"No! I how i wished mom and dad would accept any of my suitors at least I will experience late night stargazing , dinner dates , watching cinemas with a man going to romantic places. It doesn't have to be Daniel. Anyone would do as long as that person is god fearing and will love me truly. But to be honest I'm so afraid now if I don't go out with Daniel tonight he might give the video to a paparazzi. And I can't imagines my parents reaction I'm pretty sure they will kill me if they found out I kissed a guy in the elevator and not just a guy he is younger than me. Oh my god Sarah what did you do? Now how will I solve this problem. While talking to myself i didn't realize tears touch my cheeks. I wipe my tears i don't want anyone to see this.

I enter inside the house as i walk in the living room i heard mom and dad laughing at the kitchen so I went there to give respect ( bless/mano po)

"How's your day? "Dad ask

"Am good? Hmmn is there a good news? You guys look happy."

"Nothing special. Me and your dad are just talking about some random stuff . You know your dad he could be very funny sometimes." Mom looked at the flowers

"Who gave you that?" Pointing the flowers with her index finger

"Ahhh its." Its stuttering ... " hmmmn you dont know him just a fan maybe"

"Really? I heard from boss Vic you'll have a dinner date tonight?"

"What? He told you about it? So Daniel is really not lying about telling this to boss vic? Talking to myself again

"Yes pot actually your dress is in your bed Daniel was here earlier he said it's his first gift for you.

"You... you... let him in? And you didn't throw the dress?" I ask them I can't believe what I'm hearing right now of all the guys who tried to court me why? why? agree to the most annoying person I have ever met?

"Yes anak. I think that the young man is gentleman and besides he said the dinner is not just about romantic dinner he said it's also for your career. I was hesitant at first but boss vic called and he said its more on about business and it will have a good outcome for your career."

And you belive that kid? I cant believe this ... for my career his ass. Later I will punch on his mouth and I will not stop until it bleeds.

"Pot its ok if its for your career we understand. Ok?" My mom came near me and ask meto give her the bouquet she asked one of the maids to get a vase for the flowers, she said it would be a waste if she throw it. she likes the flowers and placed it on the top of the corner table.

'Sarah anak. Why dont you go upstairs and check the dress or better prepare yourself its about 6:30pm "

Still in shock

"Oh ok mom" I left them

I enter my room and I saw a paper bag . I sat on my bed reaching the paper bag checking what's inside. I saw a red cocktail off shoulder dress. It's beautiful , simple but elegant.

I went inside my bathroom and took a shower. After 25 minutes inside the bathroom I wore my pink robe and went to my walk in closet to wear some underwear's then I sat on my chair facing the mirror I combed my black long hair and used to blower to dry it . I put some lipstick and make up. After that I wore the dress that Daniel gave me I wonder how did he know my body figure the dress fit to me and I can say I look gorgeous on this dress I smiled at myself in the mirror.

Talking to myself again " god Sarah why are smiling? You know it's impossible to date Daniel his too young for you. People would bash you " "you... you... don't you ever fall in love to that kid . This is just for one night and after this no more dates or seeing that kid you understand?" Scolding myself in the mirror.

I went back to my walk in closet again on the left side there's another door I entered and I smiled seeing my hard earned bags and shoes collection. I picked the red chanel clutch bag And a 5 inch Black shoes.

going down stairs I look for mom and dad again to bid a goodbye then a red Porsche car stopped right in front of or our gate.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

guys sino merong twitter sa inyo? follow niyo ko dun bago lang account ko dun ill followback at dun din ako mag post ng mga updates... promise ko po ill update more babawi ako sa inyo. ito po twitter ko https://twitter.com/Creativehands41