Not him

Read authors note mga behbeh:

Nagulat ako ng biglang merong nagsalita sa likoran ko .
" Do you like him? Lumingon naman ako at tama ako sa hula ko si daniel nga " gusto mo rin ba siya? Bat parang namumula pisnge mo?."

" Who wouldn't? Did you see how good looking he is?"
He leaned closer to me his lips inch closer to mine as he looked at my lips he breathe and said " am I really not good enough? For you to entertain that guy? Ilang minutos lang ako nawala at nakipag usap kana sa iba."

" Anong masama kung nakikipag usap ako sa iba, ikaw nga hinayaan mo lang yong babaeng yun na humawak sayong braso na parang tarsier na takot na takot mahulog".

"She's a friend sarah."

"Oh so now you are calling me sarah at tama ba ko sa rinig ko? Friend? I dont think a friend should act like that infront of your girlfriend!" I almost shouted at him iwan ko pero bigla akong nainis ng tinawag niya lang ako sa pangalan ko.

"Girlfriend? " He smiled " so sinasagot mo na ko?"

"I.. I mean in front of your other friends of... Uhm.. of many people. At teka eh ano naman ngayon kung makipag usap ako sa iba eh single naman ako single naman yong tao wala naman sigurong masama d--- bigla akong napatigil dahil sa higpit ng hawak ni daniel sa kamay ko and forced me to stand up

"You know what of all the person you can talk with why? Why him? And are you trying to fuckin cheat on me with that guy? You're just like her you fuckin whore! " He shouted . My knees trembled as I heard him saying these horrible words tears almost escape my eyes but I quickly gathered myself and slap him so hard .

" For your information walang mudong bata una sa lahat hindi mo ko girlfriend kaya put it on your very childish mind that I can talk whoever I want to talk to. You... You dont have the right to say I'm cheating because in the first place I'm not your girlfriend and I will Never be your girlfriend you childish brat." He stepped back as i finish talking

" Ohhh so you just let me court you and you actually have a plan of rejectinge me after all... After all? So you ask me to join you in this fuckin birthday party for what? As chaperone? A body guard? Oh wait maybe as a fuckin childish freakin bastard who is head over heels for you. You know what the party is almost over I'm going and dont worry I will stop courting you. You can stop worrying that the media will find out about the childish YOUNGER brat who have been courting you." He said and take a long stride as he left me there standing.

----

"Ate I'm sorry . I should have not left you here this is al my fault." Liza said and hug me.

" No. You don't have to say sorry. You're not at fault here . I just cant believe he said those words to me." Tears started to fall into my cheeks.

"Sorry talaga ate."

" Gusto ko ng umuwi pero he just left me here, wala akong masasakyan." A strong sobbed came out I cant stop myself from crying.

"Ok ate ihahatid kana namin ni Enrique sa bahay mo. Please stop crying. You're making me worry."

"Salamat ." Sabi ko
Pagkarating namin sa bahay agad akong umakyat at pumasok sa kwarto ko ayaw ko na malaman nila mommy and daddy yong mga pangyayari I also ask Enrique and liza not to tell them.

Daniel's POV
Agad akong umalis sa party at baka ano pa magawa ko. Pumasok ako sa sasakyan ko at I was so mad and I punched the window of my sports car I did not stop until I broke the glass. Blood dripping from my knuckles I did not feel any pain from my knuckles but I did ... I did feel pain in my heart , I could still hear her words " I WILL NEVER BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND." I cried as i thought of her being with matteo . They're just the same . That fuckin bastard always stealing my girl.

" I though you are different they said you look like her maybe you do but I always thought you are different from her. And that fuckin bastard why do he always have to meddle with my girl? He saw me earlier with sarah then why would he still talk to her knowing that im with her." I said to myself facing the mirror in my car

" Hey idiot are you really going to drive in that state?" I heard her talk

" Irene, this is your fault you whore."

"Oppps watch your word. You know it's not my fault you should have introducee me to her earlier. You get out from that car idiot and let me drive there's no way im letting you off in that state."

"You really know me you bastard." I went out from the driver's seat and went to the other side of the car and slid myself in the passengers seat. Irene turned on the engine.

"But before we go to your place let's see a doctor first. Dan," she held my hands " I'm afraid this might get infected." Referring my knuckles with so much blood coming out from it.

---------------------------------------------------
Wag masyadong magalit bumuto muna kayo sa tanong ko.

Ok lang ba sa inyo na merong smut/sexy scene si sarah at daniel? Mejo nahihiya ako sa inyo kasi syempre bebe natin si sarah conservative kaya mag vote kayo or comment kung gusto niyo.

Pag merong at least 10 votes gagawa ako ng smut/sexy scene ng ashniel pero pag di umabot di ko rin gagawin until one week lang ako mag aantay... Don't worry sa update meron na kong nagawa babawi ako sa inyo doblehin ko this week yong update.