three // bulgogi burritos

small warning; unedited, cheesy,
+pretty long chapter ahead!!!!!

"but what if you are?"

jeongguk pauses, his eyes widening into a doe like shape, as he stops fiddling with the hems of his jacket. he sucks in a breath before; "what?"

and yoongi eyes jeongguk down like a hawk, he watches every single movement jeongguk makes. from his deep brown eyes shifting from one part of the wall to the other, and the way the corners of his mouth fold subtly and he heavily gulps. "i mean, what if you actually do end up being his soulmate."

"i- uh," jeongguk sniffs as he attempts to man-up and make eye contact with yoongi, his hyeong, whos currently sporting an icy blond colour, which is a massive difference from his natural dark shades, but a lot less eye-catching than the more extreme colours he tried out.

"could- could i have the language of origin, please?"

"what-" yoongi scrunches his nose, "i-- huh? jeongguk im being serious." the blond sends over a frown to jeongguk, which has the latter slightly curling himself together, he doesnt like it when yoongi hyeong gets upset.

the elder of the two stares dead into jeongguk eyes, and mind you, yoongis gaze is not something you could simply ignore. (its killed thousands already, and legend says, that if you were to defeat the little meow meow's glance, youd be considered a legend, and saviour to all of humanity) "what if," yoongi tries again.

"what if you happen to be taehyungs soulmate? the label youve been stressing out over for years," yoongi asks once more, this time a lot more detailed, making it harder for jeongguk to dodge the question. (hed usually use a reverse uno-card)

"um, uh--" jeongguks eyes run across yoongis face, watching as his hyeong arches both his brows, waiting for him to continue, "i.. dunno?"

now, jeongguks still, young, and he has a lot to learn, but he can tell when someone is disappointed, and yoongis face holds loads of that emotion.

maybe, i should lighten the mood? "lol, haha, im a dumbass, arent i?"

the blond brings up his hands, only to let them press into his temples, rubbing rough circles. "yeah," his voicy husky, "you really are."

yoongi chuckles to himself, before finally breaking eye contact. jeongguk almost sighs in relief, before taking in his surroundings once more.

oh, right. theyre at a cafe near his hyeongs' college, and are seated under the branches of some sort of tree. the said cafe properly goes by the name daerim warehouse, as the name says, an abandoned warehouse which some random ass people decided to renovate into a cafe. jeongguk doesnt know the details.

why this specific cafe, though? easy. theres one simple reason only; yoongis soulmate.

or in other words;

"hobiyah!" jeongguk yells in glee, excited to see the brunet. while the latter, not so much. dont get hoseok wrong, he loves all his friends from the bottom of his heart. though, despite how loud this lovely star can be, babie has sensitive ears. / :( /

and with that, hoseok flinches at the sound, before processing the familiar voice in his head. after that, he lets out a small breath, as a smile stretches onto his golden face. did jeongguk ever mention how unique he thinks hoseoks smile is? it resembles a heart when stretched to its widest. its also fucking contagious. youd at least have to smile once under the suns presence.

the brunet rushes over to where jeongguk and yoongi are situated at, not before sending off the slightest smile as an apology toward his startled co-workers. (with said co-workers' faces lighting up at the sight of hobis dimples)