I Never Want To Let Go

*Maggie's POV*

I wake up and someone's knocking on the door. "Matt." I whine.

"What?" He says groggily.

"Get the door. Pretty please." I pout.

"Fine." He says walking towards the door. He opens it and Nash is standing at the door.

"Hey dude!" Matt says punching Nash in the shoulder.

"I need your help. I want to show Kylie I love her more than any of those other guys flirting with her." Nash seems annoyed.

"Nash you know she doesn't like them right?" I question.

"Sure." He says turning his attention toward Matt. "Can you help?"

"Yeah!" Matt smiles.

"Um Nash..." I say as he pulls out a bouquet of different colored tulips Kylie's favorite flowers. "Kylie's allergic to roses..." I lie.

"What! You have to be kidding me! God damn it!" Nash yells.

"Dude those aren't even roses!" Matt says "She's joking." He laughs but Nash is frantic.

"What the hell Maggie!"

"Sorry Nash! Learn your flowers though!"

"Whatever!"

***********

*Nash's POV*

We walk downstairs I look down at the flowers I tried to find the best ones but I know nothing about flowers. "Are these good?" I say showing them to a lady who walked by.

"Um sure?" She says slightly creeped out.

"Sorry he's just frantic." Maggie says and rolls her eyes.

"I love..." I say as I walk into the breakfast area but then stop because I see Cameron and Kylie kissing. My heart breaks into a million little pieces. "Kylie?" I manage to choke out before running down the hall way.

*Maggie's POV*

After Nash runs down the hall Matt chases after him and Kylie shoots up from her seat.

"What the hell Cameron!" She screams.

"I'm sorry Kylie!"

"I hate you!" She yells and runs after Nash and Matt.

"Kylie!" Cameron yells after her.

*Kylie's POV*

I run down the hallway after Nash. Matt chases Nash into our room I go and knock. "Nash please open up. Please." I cry I hear whispering and then Matt opens the door and shuts it behind him.

"What?!" He says I've never seen Matt this mad.

"Let me talk to Nash. Please." I beg.

"No."

"Please Matt."

"I said no!"

"Matt!"

"No is no Kylie!"

"If you don't move I will move you myself!" I scream and Matt just leans against the door frame. "Matt!" I yell and push him onto the ground and open the door.

"Get out!" Nash yells with his head buried in a pillow.

"Nash please just let me explain!"

"Kylie let me in!" Matt says from outside the door.

"Matt get away!" I yell back he pounds on the door and walks away.

"I can't believe you!" Nash cries.

"Baby please look at me." I say in tears he lifts his head from the tear soaked pillow. "Thank you." I say wiping a tear off my face. "Can you talk to me?" He just rolls over his back facing me. "Nash please." I plead tracing circles on his muscular back and running my fingers through his soft hair.

"Why? Why did you do that?" He says turning around his eyes blood shot from crying.

"Nash he kissed me I pulled away right as it happened." I start crying harder "Please believe me..."

"Why did he kiss you then?"

"I don't know."

"You promise?"

"Yes Nash I promise you. Please I love you and never want to loose you." He grabs me and hugs me with no intention of letting go.

"I love you too." He cries into my shoulder.

"I'm sorry." I cry.

"I know."

"I never want to let go." He says hugging me tighter.

"Then don't. Please don't." I say hugging him back.