Theres No Going Back

*Maggie's POV*

  "Want to go penny boarding?" Matt asks as we walk into our room.

  "Like skateboarding?" I stutter I've never been on a penny board or anything like that.

  "I guess kinda."

  "Um... Sure." I say with a fake smile.

  "Okay do you have one?"

  An extra pint of blood I think nope "A board?"

  "Yeah."

  "No... "

  "You can borrow Cams." He says taking my hand and bringing me across the hall to Cams room. "Can Maggie borrow your penny board?"

  "You ride?" He asks me I freeze.

  "Um..."

  "Of course she does!" Matt blurts out before I can answer.

  "Cool! Here." He says handing me a blue board.

  "Thanks..." I'll try not to break it I say to myself. We walk down to the parking lot and Matt puts down his board and gets on.

  "Coming?" He says circling around me.

  "I can't really ride Matt..." I say looking at the board like its an alien.

  "Oh duh!" He says getting off the board "Here put one foot on..." He says setting it down and holding it so it won't roll away. "And now push off with you other foot. I'll hold on to you." He smiles putting his hand on my shoulder. I push off with my foot and start racing down the sidewalk Matt struggling to keep hold of me.

  "Matt!" I yell as he let's go.

  "You got this!" He yells back.

  "I don't think..." Is all I manage to say before I fall on my back with a thud. "Ow!" I whine "Why did you let go!"

  "Oh my god I'm so sorry!" He says running to my side.

  "I wanna go inside." I pout, honestly it doesn't hurt that bad I just want to go inside.

  "Okay lets go." He smiles helping me to my feet and picking up the board. "Are you okay?"

  "I'm fine..."

  "You sure?"

  "Yeah..." I sigh looking down at the board "I broke Cams board!"

  "Oh... Shit..." Matt laughs.

  "What the hell did you do to my board!" Cameron yells opening the door.

  "I fell sorry dude..." Matt covers for me he just looks down at me and smiles.

  "Idiot." He mumbles taking the board.

  "Thank you Matt." I laugh.

  "No problem. He is in love with that thing." He rolls his eyes.

  "Why?"

  "I think Kylie gave it to him."

  "Oh really..." I say then Kylie walks out and Cameron opens his door and she runs in.

  "Weird?" Matt questions as we walk into our room.

  "Weird." I answer.

  "I love you!" He laughs and pushes me onto the bed.

  "I love you too!"

  "You ready?"

  "Ready!" I laugh as he kisses me softly and then rougher. Before I know it my shirt is on the ground and theres no going back.