chapter 3: a political battle between God's and mortals

Naruto was currently practicing the basics of the mystical arts. Magic control the ability to focus and cast a spell on anything or anyone without harming yourself.

And just as hecate and Hades were about to continue naruto's training Zeus appeared with The other God's of The Greek pantheon and All The Shinto God's of the Japanese pantheon.

which usually never happened unless it involves a person or object of great interest and wishes to offer Their services but never without a cost.

which is why The immortal pantheon gods of every part of the world never interacted with each other because of their beliefs system.

Zeus then said.

" Hades. Hecate. These are the God's and goddess of the Shinto pantheon. And They would like to see naruto.

I know you put up a magic barrier to prevent any other God's accept for The Greek pantheon and demigods of camp half blood to enter The temple.

But this is no ordinary courtesy call."

And Hecate preparing a defensive spell said.

" And just what kind of visit is this Then???. And how does it concern my grandson!!??."

Kami then stepped forward and said.

" We only wish to ask for his forgiveness. It's shinigami here who is to blame. He's The reason naruto's been treated like the demon he contains.

So we simply wish to... make amends with naruto by releasing the nine tails and All it's power shall be returned to it. RIGHT shinigami Sama!!!."

Shinigami just sighed in annoyance and said.

" FINE!!. But this goes against the entire prophecy foretold by The toads. Damn foolish amphibians. Since when did they think interpreting prophecies was a good idea to do!!!.

Why do you not just eliminate Them Kami Sama???."

And Kami said.

" Your right. I could if I wanted to. But Then again. It's funny how half The things they try to prophecy never happen or their summoners misinterpret it's meaning.

Balance. Shinigami. Without The toads Then the slugs and snakes will be at war. And then every summons after them would start taking sides."

And Hecate said.

" If it's balance your worried about. I can "make them" stop predicting people's future shinigami Sama."

Shinigami just grinned evilly and said.

"Oh I like the way she thinks. I believe we're going to be good friends."

Zeus then said.

"ENOUGH!!!. you shall allow them entrance to the temple. Afterwards we must meet with the fire shadow.

Hecate. Prepare your strongest shadow spell and Ares. Make sure nobody tries to get anywhere near The temple Understand???."

And Hades hecate and Ares said.

" Yes Zeus. Your word is law. It shall be done."

Hecate Then lowered the barrier and the shinigami and Kami Sama walked through The mirror and began approaching him with the other Shinto God's following close behind.

Just as they were about to speak with him a pillar of fire and lava appeared and Hecate said.

" Oops sorry. Did I forget to mention that naruto is a very fast learner and has already mastered elemental magic spells???. Your not gonna be able to approach him all at once.