Chapter 4: Naruto meets his cousin nico di Angelo

Naruto was currently practicing his magic when he heard a knock on the stone temple doors. Now just because Hades and hecate redesigned the temple doors to recognize other demigods blood that didn't mean that they were granted immediate entry so. Not wanting to disturb Naruto in his training since he's been working on more advanced spells lately annabeth and Percy Jackson got up and said.

 " we'll get it don't worry. " and so grabbing their swords they quietly proceeded to stand on either side of the doors with their back against the walls and said.

 " who's there??. State your name and reason for being here. "

and nico said.

"I'm nico di Angelo.second son of Hades and first born of Persephone. I've come to meet my cousin Naruto uzumaki.

I'm sorry if this is last minute but I can help you with meeting your parents. I can speak to the dead.

Weather their in tartarus or Elysium.I can speak with their spirits. What do you say???. "

and Naruto said.

"Let him enter.If he's able to do what he says then he may come and go to and from the temple freely. But if this is a trick the he's never to come back to the uzumaki clan temple ever again or die."

Nico then entered the temple and walked in. Naruto then said.

"Let's just get this done and over with already. My time is very valuable to me so make it quick. Because I only have one more year before I attend these pitiful mortals shinobi academy and time is very valuable to me right now. "

Nico then said.

"Alright. First you must draw a conjuration circle so I can start the ritual. Then it's all just a matter of using your blood to summon them here."

Naruto then drew the conjuration circle in the center of the room and added his blood to it. The circle began to glow white.

 The circle began to glow white

Nico then said.

"I. Nico di Angelo. Second son of Hades. Do hereby call upon the spirit's of minato namikaze and Kushina uzumaki!!!.

By my power and the blessings of my father. I command you to rise and meet your son naruto uzumaki namikaze!!!."

Two bright pillars of light then appeared and when the lights faded there stood naruto's parents.

Minato and Kushina then looked at naruto with a happy yet saddened expression on their faces.

They knew what they were called here for and they knew sooner or later that an explanation was needed.

Kushina then said.

"Hello naruto.... we're... your parents...I know that you probably think that we left you all alone and your right.