You are me and I'm you

Eli's POV

Ahhh! It feels so good to jump on your bed back first and feel your body flop. Tucking yourself into bed
after hard days of practice and work.

Snuggling in and having all the space to myself. I would usually leave my AC on pretty cold and wrap myself with a thick winter blanket.

I can't sleep without my blanket. It has to be thick as well. I can't sleep with a thin blanket. Mother would get annoyed that my room is ice cold, but it's for the better.

Alisa never enters my room. Only when she needs to otherwise she would just complain about how cold my room is. I like it this way!

Ahhh~ I can finally sleep in-

"Ohh Eli-chan you're so warm."

"Mmm.." ... Wait a minute. "KYAAA!!"

"Shhhh." A hand covers my mouth shut. "It's me, Honoka."

.. What? How? When?

"I know you have a lot of questions Eli-chan, but stay calm. Take a deep breath."

Deep breath..

"What are you doing here? How did you get in here?"

"Your window was open."

"Huh? Ohhh.. Right." I almost forgot that my room has two windows. One window is occupied by my AC and the other window is sometimes open.

"I ummm.. broke your mesh and here I am."

"You're paying for that."

"What? No way! How else the others are supposed to get in."

"What. What do you mean by others-"

"Ohhh Eli-cchi and Hono-cchi seems like they're having a good time."

"N-Nozomi?!" I can also see Umi, Kotori and the first years. They all climbed up and entered through my window?!  I have a front door you know! Why are they all here?!

Nico is covering her mouth.. what is she hiding? Is she laughing? She is definitely laughing! AHHH! My night light is on!!

"E-Eli.. I never knew you have a night light-"

"It's not what you think it is Nico! It's not a night light! It's.. well! I can't see in the dark whenever I need to go to the bathroom."

"Just- pfffft- sorry-" Nico is actually griping my blanket. "Just use your phone light."

"Blue light can keep you awake and disturb your sleep. I'd rather have a reliable light that is warm light by the way! I can sleep and see if I need to."

"Okay Eli. What ever you say."

I'll get you back for this Nico. -_________-

.. the bigger concern is-

"WHY ARE YOU ALL IN MY ROOM?! Wait.. don't tell me.."

"Yea.. it's what you think it is." Honoka rubs the back of her head.

Flash back.

"I'm stuffed." I lean back on my chair. Hanayo continues to her rice ball, Rin being Rin, Honoka eating her bread while Umi is trying everything in her power to shove fruits down her throat.

"Eli-cchi."

"Yes, Nozomi?"

"You have sauce around your lips."

"Eh? Where's my napkin-"

"There there~" Nozomi wipes my lips. "You're so cute Eli-cchi."

"N-Nozomi.. don't look at me so much."