Secrets and Teachers

Ian Somerhalder is Carter Letteri!!

Oh hell... I didn't know what to write!!!

I'm having a slight case of writer's block though... *sniff sniff*

So I apologise for any upset readers that didn't receive their muffinish story... :(

Oh and also here's a few cupcakes, no muffins though, they were crying since the previous guy just walked past without a glance and they're kinda soggy when they cry... :D

Cupcake Maker (and Eater)

- _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ -

--CHAPTER--SEVEN--

--Carter Letteri--

"Those of you with questions feel free to ask me, the rest you may go," I had just finished a two hour history extra class. The only people that stayed behind were the kids that needed extra credit and the apparently 'hot' girls, for reasons that were obvious.

After some attempted flirting and some epic failing, I finished packing up and walked out closing and locking the classroom door.

"Oh, Mr Letteri!" I turned at the sound of a student's voice, Miriska walked closer.

"Yes, Miriska?"

"Sorry to bother, I just wanted to ask if you knew where we were writing tomorrow."

"Oh, yeah, in classroom C 13, oh also the exam starts at 8 o'clock not at 9."

"Thank You, Mr Letteri!" she bounded off to an awaiting car.

I myself walked off to my black Lotus Elise, I leaned against it and sighed, the vibration my phone emitted alerted me of a text.

I quickly replied and got in my car and drove away in the direction of the shopping centre.

*  * (P.O.V. Change)

--Miriska--

"How was it?" De'Shawn was busy preparing a cup of coffee for me whilst I  plopped myself face first down on the couch.

"Boring and long. I was finished in the first hour and a half the rest was spent doodling random stuff and the erasing it to start over."

De'Shawn just laughed and brought me the coffee along with a chocolate cupcake that Cora baked.

"Here you go."

"Thanks, well I'm done with all my exams and I am free!"

"I do not know how you can write two exams on one day, especially finals."

"Well, science was easy, I concentrated in class the whole year and History I just feel I naturally understand, so yeah."

"You are weird, Mir."

"Why thank you, kind sir."

"You plan on doing anything for the vacation?”

"Well how about I invite the group to, I don't know, a joined holiday maybe."

"That's a good idea."

I just nodded. I switched on the television; the first thing that caught my attention was the news broadcast.

"Miss Meghan Fringe was found dead this morning after a three day search following her disappearance on Wednesday morning," the female news caster reported. "Several of her major arteries were severed as well as signs of fractured neck vertebrae and damage to her skull. If anyone has any possible information please contact the poli-