A wedding rematch crashed

(Arena)

"Now don't you see it's no use, a fake devil such as you could never beat me riser the strongest youth now you lose," Riser said as he prepared to destroy issei.

"I'm so sorry rias it seems that I won't be able to keep my promise to you, after all, I'm so sor-" issei said as he was engulfed in Phoenix flames.

"Titanic," Shirou said as he created a giant mountain of ice engulfing the blast and riser in the process. "Now then child come here let me help you" Shirou continued as he approached issei and began to fix him up 

"Who are you and why are you interfering with this match," grayfia asked the intruder as she slowly raised her magical power. "My name is Shirou Emiya and my reason is that this is an unfair match against a child who only has a month worth of combat experience is hardly fair so let us strike a deal" Shirou offered not noticing the crowd's eyes widen slightly. 

"Sirzechs… what do you think should we agree" grayfia asked her husband the sole person who could allow any change to said match. "Hey Shirou was it whats this deal of yours," Sirzechs asked the familiar stranger noting he's still not affected by grayfia ever-rising power. "Let my pawn take this child's place" Shirou offered as he snapped away from the glacier with a familiar radiant red energy.

"Assassin are you ok with this" Shirou asked the shell of the man who used to be his father. "Master it's ok you know no matter the order I will always follow you," kistugia said while noticing the silver and red-haired couple staring at his master much more intently than before. "All right then also don't use your noble phantom until I say so ok so we don't look too strong now go and let's show this world our power," Shirou said confidently as he teleported away with issei with him.

(Meanwhile with Rias group)

"...Um President, do you have an uncle or something" Issei asked calmly. "...I don't know" Rias said wondering if she has another relative. 

(Emiya group)

"My why did you agree to his request you know crushing people like riser and showing him the true way is one of my favorite things to do," Hakumen asked his master as he was serving them tea with some wine in it. 

"Think back Haku when was the last time Assassin asked for something anything, I don't want to get my hopes up ts just that maybe he's starting to remember again" Shirou spoke as he continued serving drinks to the rest of his family as he ignored the gaze of the red and silver-haired couple. "Hey Boss when is Morag coming back, I know she's only been gone for a few weeks but I miss her," Nia asked her boss as she enjoyed her wine tea. "Nia darling we've been over this she has to finish training her successor as general before she can return," Shirou told his bishop as he took a seat.

"Now then let's watch our dear brother deal with this arrogant Bastard," Shirou said as he enjoyed his drink.

(Assassin)

"Fake Immortal, decent damage sustained, adding on to my origin bullets, this is one of the best possible matches up" the man who was Kistugia emiya said to himself as he dodged the ball of flames. "Assassin restrictions released" Shirou called out with a smirk. "Understood my s-ah master" Assassin corrected himself 

On the horizon of bleached memories, 

Hazy behind all the blood and gunpowder.

In this soul smeared in gunpowder smoke,

A long since out of reach memory.

Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May: Chronos Rose.

"Riser Phoenix is down the winner is Assassin" grayfia announced with shock 

(Grigori)

"An Unknown sacred gear, I need to study them all who knowns what else their hiding," Azrael said in fascination.

(????)

"So many pure souls" ???? Said in amazement. "Brother they must join us" ???? Continued. "Of course sister after all who would deny us" ???? Said in confidence.

(Hell)

"He's alive… but how he was reported dead years ago," Sirzechs said in confusion. "I know dear I'm confused too but this must be a sign, a second chance," Grayfia said with confidence

(kuoh)

"Greetings my name is Miyu Emiya and starting today I am your new principle It has come to our attention that the student council and other clubs have had too much power… that changes today" Miyu said with confidence ignoring the shocked looks of said student council and orc.

Miyu

And their you go hope you guys enjoy