Battle

"Rias I give up its been a month a single month but miyu has actually made change compared to my 3 years of being here" Sona said in a pathetic tone as she slamed her head onto the table.

"Well you're not wrong new comfortable modest clothing, actually expelling those perverted wastes of space and letting in people who actually earned the right to be here but why are you giving up so soon Sona where's the chessmaster that managed to get out of her own engagement all by herself" Rias said in a almost monotone happy voice as she wonderd how will she move her Bishop into this new smaller club room.

"Your right I still have one strategy one last all for nothing gambit thanks Rias I'll pay you back later" Sona said as she dashed out of the new OCR classroom not noticing something wrong with her friend.

"Prez why did you lie to sona like that?" Koneko asked wondering why she would encourage a losing battle. 

"Honestly I just got sick and tired of seeing her mope around so pathetically it just really got me" Rias admitted in a nonchalant tone as she closed her planner for the week.

"Your mean, oh prez by the way some people from the church want to talk, they'll be down soon" Kiba said as he entered the shared space.

-principal office-

"I challenge you EMIYA to a game of strategy I challenge you to a game of chess" Sona yelled dramatically as her peerage followed behind her.

"Oh are you challenging me instead of keeping your head down for your last year you come to me and risk it all" Miyu said dramatically as she carefully filled away her paperwork to reduce the clubs budget to a reasonable level.

"I can't regain my club's position of power if I don't, here's the stakes if you lose you'll have to give up your actual power as principle" Sona stated as her confidence reached its peak.

"Aright but If I win you'll be put back into your first year in this wonderful school as my assistant and your club will be disbanded forever" Miyu said as she adjusted her shirt wondering when her useless attempt for control will come crumbling down before her.

"Sona don't do it it's not worth it" Faceless Peerage member number 1 said.

"No I must as your King I order you not to intervene no matter the cost" Sona said as acting like a true leader fills her with determination.

"Hm amusing let the game begin" Miyu said wonder what kind of hell she'll put her new assistant through.

-2 hours later-

"IMPOSSIBLE " Sona yelled as she slammed her face on the deck as she truly begins to realize the cost of losing the.

"You Lose gam- EXPLOSIONS - CRACK - NOISE - I'll be right back it seems like there are some unruly students" Miyu said as she ran out as a blue aura sounded her.

"TRACE ON, stop right there you dam delinquent  Miyu said she traced a strong nameless sword to freeze everyone in place due to its powerful aura. 

-GOT YOU PRIEST-
-SEARCHING FOR THE EXCALIBUR FRAGMENTS-
-YOU WERE A GIRL ALL ALONG HUH NEET-
-THIS IS IT I FREED BALANCE BREAKER-

"YOU THINK YOU WON SHITTY DEVIL THIS IS BARELY THE BEGINNING, LET ME SHOW YOU WHY I WAS FEARED" Freed yelled as a red aura took him over his entire body looking more twisted as he rose and dozens of dead exorcists rose with him.

"What the he was just fuck what happend to him, I my blance breaker did nothing he wasn't taking me seriously I have to-" Kiba said as he bariely dodged freed's attack as he balance breaker seemed to do nothing anymore.