chapter 4

Raph's POV

I was patrolling. This is what i do every single day, patrol.

I miss Lily. She was funny, pretty, she always made my brothers feel happy. Unlike me.

I jumped rooftop to rooftop. Wondering how Lily is. Is she okay? Did the Krang do something to her? I don't think that, she's a strong girl, she could protect herself, right?

I jumped ontop of a rooftop that had a bueatiful view to see the bright moon.

I saw purple dragons attacking someone. I got closer and saw that the purple dragons wasn't attacking someone, someone was attacking them.

I got closer and closer. When i saw the person's face, i couldn't believe my eyes.

It was Lily.

I jumped off the rooftop and landed softly and hid  in the dark.

She kicked them and used her weapon.

But Lily looked different. She didn't have long hair and she didn't have blank spots on her face. Instead she had short hair and she had half her face blank and the other half well her normal skin color.

When she finished beating up the purple Dragons she looked put her weapons on her back. But i think she started sensing me.

"Who's there?" She said. She didn't sound scared like she used to. "Show yourself, now!"

I came out of the darkness and revealed myself to her.

Her eyes widened while looking at me, "Raph?" She whispered.

"The one and only" i responded.

She came up to me and hugged tightly, "i missed you Raph." I stared at her with shock but hugged back.

"I missed you too" i responded but then i remembered about my brothers, "let's go" i grabbed her hand and pulled her into the nearest sewer i can find.

When we got to the lair. I entered the living room, "GUYS!!" I yelled, "YOU MIGHT WANT TO SEE THIS!"

Mikey looked at Lily and dropped his half-eaten pizza. Donnie came and stared at Leo with disbelief. Finally, Leo and Karai came and Leo just stared at Lily.

"Lily?" Leo said but he just didn't believe it.

"Hi Leo!" She waved at him. "Missed me?" She smirked.

Mikey ran up to her and have her a hug. "I missed you dudette." Mikey said.

"I missed you too Mikey." Lily hugged Mikey back and then Mikey pulled away.

Leo walked up to Lily and hugged her. I felt jealousy but right now wasn't the moment for that.

Lily's POV

Leo hugged me. I missed his warm hugs. What i noticed was that Karai was here.

"Hey Karai" i said.

She waved with a smile but to me it felt like a fake smile. Karai walked up to Leo and hugged him. "We really missed you Lily" she said.

I felt angry at Karai for hugging my leo. "I missed you all too" i responded.

"Let me tell her what all she missed, please" Mikey said.

"Go ahead" Raph said. I walked up to Mikey and sat down with him.

Leo went to his room and Karai went to.... my room.

"So anyways we saved New York, Karai's back, Splinter's back, and Karai and Leo have been dating for a whole year-" Mikey said.

"Wait, what?" I said interrupting Mikey.

"Leo and Karai have been dating for a whole year."Mikey responded.

I couldn't believe it. First i enter the portal and he starts finding another girl.

"I don't think you were supposed to tell her that." Donnie said.

"It's okay" i said.

"Your not-" i stood up and was heading to Leo's room.
==================================================================so chapter 4 is up, and Lily's back. YEAH!

By the way, the photo on the side is how Lily looks like now.

So thanks for reading.

Comment vote and follow!

Smooches!