chapter 12

Lily's POV

I opened my eyes and felt pain in my abdomen. "Ow! Ow!" I looked at my abdomen and my abdomen was wrapped with a towel.

I looked around and i was in a dungeon.

"Lily, you're awake" i saw Amelia standing in front of my dungeon. "You were right. The shredder is evil. I figured out his plans and they're going to send you to the Krang."

"If i was right, then get me out of here" i whispered/yelled.

"I-I can't they have cameras." Age replied.

"Fine..." i heard steps coming from outside. "Amelia hide" Amelia did as i said and she disappeared into the darkness.

A girl was standing in front of me. Well, you might know which girl i am talking about.

She opened my dungeon, and i ranned towards her but got pulled back by my chains. Stupid chains.

She grabbed my hair and crashed my head to the wall. "I've been waiting for this moment, ever since i saw you with Leo."

She moved my head away from my wall and crashed my head, again, to the wall.

She let go of my head and i slid down to the ground. I looked at the ground. She grabbed my hair to make me look at her.

"I thought you were going to fight back" She kicked my stomach and the pain came back to my abdomen. The pain stopped a couple of seconds later.

I looked up and felt a kick in the face. Blood was streaming down my nose and blood was coming out of my mouth.

"Leave Lily alone!" I looked up and saw Leo infront of Karai, with his brothers at his side.

"If you want her you, you can have her, but..." Karai took out a gun and pointed the gun at my face.

"Don't do it Karai" Raph said.

She was about to shoot but moved the gun to my leg and shoot. I yelped in pain.

"No!" I heard the turtles yell and they ran up to Karai.

I tried to get up, but every muscle was yelling in pain. I felt two hands taking the chains off. I looked at who it was, Amelia.

"Amelia, what are you doing?" Lily asked.

"Sister stick together" She responded.

I stood up but fell back down. "I'll help you." She grabbed my arm and wrapped it around her neck.

(Time jump)

All of us were in the rooftop. "She's your sister?" Mikey asked. I nodded to his question.

"Wait, Lily had a sister?" Donnie asked. Leo, Raph, Amelia, and i nodded.

"Can she stay with us?" I asked.

"Yeah" Leo responded.

"She is your long lost sister." Raph added.

"We should go home then" we walked to the lair.

(Time jump)

I entered Leo's room and Leo was already laying down.

I layed down next to him and fell asleep.
==================================================================chapter 12 is up! Please tell me what you think.

The photo in the side is Lily and Elizabeth.

Comment, vote, and follow!

Smooches!