Note

Hi everyone! I just wanted let everyone know my plans for this story.

This is just the first part of the third book of a trilogy I'm working on and planning on eventually getting published.

It's called The Chains of Power trilogy. Here's a Synopsis:

Book 1: Locket of Memories - Orphans Cypress and Ellsworth Vinewhey are driven from their home when The Broken Shadow comes to conquer a nearby village. However, they soon discover there is more to Cypress's locket than meets the eye. Will they and their new friends be able to learn from the past and defeat Resa, the overlord who took their parents?

Book 2: Medallion of Knowledge - 16-year-old Shakaunna Dowfler is thrown into a quest to slay the Wyrm Princess when the dragon attacks her village. Will her family heirloom teach her what she needs to know and protect her like it did her ancestors? 

Book 3: Amulet of Destiny - Adrian McArterberry, an adventurous 19-year-old, sets off on a quest to find the fabled Amulet of Destiny that lies in the center of the Labyrinth of Mysteries, a place of no return. However, he finds that his destiny lies far beyond the Labyrinth, and he needs help to get there.

This thrilling Finalle to the Chains of Power trilogy brings Cypress, Ellsworth, Shakaunna, Adrian, and the rest of the crew together on an adventure of a lifetime.

I'll admit, my synopses really need work. I know the least about the second book, and the most about the first.

What I'm really trying to say is, by no means is the story over yet, but it is on hiatus. Until I write the other two books, outside of Wattpad. I might not continue Amulet of Destiny on Wattpad, but I will continue it and improve it. Feel free to give me feedback, both positive and negative so I can improve. Thank you!

Sorry to disappoint. I may still give you some sneak peeks. We'll see. However, I may write other original works here on Wattpad, so you can look forward to those!

Please vote, comment, and share with your friends! Bye! Have a wonderful day! Thank you for reading Amulet of Destiny!