emotions

As im walking i can feel my body almost go into omega mode. I dont wanna be that way. But i feel powerful and my walking starts to get sexier my hips swaying more as i walk. I feel like im a bad ass. I already knew i was a bad ass. The reason why i dont wanna be an omega is because they have to obey the alphas no matter what and i don't like doing that. Sana looks mad and i understand why. My body shifts into being watched over like a sense of security almost. As we approach the cafeteria sana stops me.
Sana-"are you eating lunch with me"
Jasp-"yes i always do"
I hear jungkook talking in my head
Jungkook-"no"
I turn around and i look at him and i look at all the other glances of the others and they also tell me no.
Jasp-"you can eat luch with me"
Sana-"okay"
I walk away from them but something pulls me back. No one touches me or anything it was like a ghost or something. Jin chuckles
Jin-"she's ours now"
I turn around
Jasp-" first of all im not anyone's"
Jin-"yeah you are tae and joon marked you"
I look at them and they smirk.
I mumble under my breath and they start walking and i stay still. But guess who just had to pull me by waist to walk with them.
Jimin-"come on"
I surprisingly follow his orders and we walk in the cafeteria and i get stares from the people and i hear them mumble.
??-"are they dating"
??-"i dont know but shes too ugly for him"
I scoff and i walk to them i open their milk and i pour it over her head and i stuff the burger in the other ones mouth
Jasp-"my name must taste really good in your mouths"
I walk away and the girls are shocked and yoongi chuckles and i walk past them and i go and get my lunch my lunch.
Yoongi-"i like her now"
Jin-"she is just"
I come back and i set my food down and i eat the carrots.
Jhope-"gross"
I smile sarcastically and i pat my body for my phone
Jasp-"shit"
I get up and that pull back feeling starts and i grab jungkook and i make him walk with me to sana
Jasp-"s do have my phone"
Sana-"uh no i think i accidentally left it in the dance room"
I nod and i pull him to walk with me to the dance room.