time

Time skip to when school is over.
Me and sana and of course them too walk out of the school. She walks me towards her house.
Jhope-"where do you think your going"
Jasp-"with sana"
Namjoon-"didnt we tell you that your coming with us after we leave here"
Jasp-"yes but"
Namjoon-"what we say goes do you understand"
I look at sana
Sana-"just go with them Ill see you monday okay"
She kisses my cheek and she waits until i leave out of her sight.
We walk to my house to get my things. With jimins arm around my shoulder and kookies hand on my ass. I get my house and i move their arm and hand. I run up the steps and i unlock the door. Yoongi and jin go to look around the house. Namjoon and jhope go to search the kitchen. Tae,jungkook,and jimin follow me to my room.
Tae-"looks boring in here"
Jimin-"pack your stuff"
Jasp-"why"
Jungkook-"your living with us"
Jasp-"for what"
Jungkook-"because what ever we mark is ours"
His lips get close to mine
Jungkook-"now pack your stuff"
That scared me but i decided to pack my stuff. Tae looks over into my underwear drawer. I literally have nothing except lace panties. He licks his lips and he looks at my body. I finish packing and i go to get my toothbrush and my soap. I pack that up and i go back to my room. I pour my panties into my bag. Jungkook and jimin left. Its just me and tae now. He pushes me up against the wall.
Tae-"why are you so disobedient huh?"
He puts his hand on my pussy and i dont answer him.
Tae-"you dont talk now or are you waiting for me touch you"
He turns me around and he spanks me hard. With every slap i felt my pussy getting soaked. His last slap made me moan softly i think he heard it. He continued to spank me until it hurt. I began to wince and he let me up.
Tae-"dont disobey me "
I nod. I was shocked that i listened and obeyed.
Namjoon-"lets go"
I get my bag and i follow him.