middle

I look at my neck where he was and its a light bruise barely noticeable.
He walks out the bathroom and i follow him. He goes to the livingroom and i go to the kitchen.
Jungkook-"she said no"
Jimin-"i told you"
I feel like all of them have a soft spot for me except for jhope and jin and tae. Maybe yoongi. I just know namjoon and jimin do. Jungkook not so much. They make their way to the kitchen where im eating apple slices.
Jin moves the knife away from me and he puts it in the sink. I guess he thinks im gonna hurt myself. My phone rings and i answer.
Jasp-"hello"
They look at me and they try to listen in.
Jasp-"ohh yeah"
Yoongi takes my phone and he puts it on speaker.
Yoongi-"who is this"
I take it off of speaker
Jasp-"its my friend"
Jungkook-"what friend"
Jasp-"guys chill its my friend"
Jin-"boy or girl"
Jasp-"its a boy"
Namjoon hangs up
Jhope-"no talking to boys"
Jasp-"so that means i can't talk to you guys"
Jimin-"no you can talk to us only"
I huff and jhope looks at me and gulp alittle. I push them out of my way and i walk to the livingroom and i look out the Windows. The view is so pretty all the leaves are different shades of green. I dont realize they're all behind me watching me. I see a snake and its in defense mode i know it can't get through the glass. It tries to get to me through the glass and it knocks its self out and i jump back while its jumping towards me. I hear laughing and i turn around.
Jasp-"its not funny"
Jin-"it cant get you"
I turn back around and i feel someone on me. Im thinking its jungkook but i dont wanna turn around to figure out who. They all stand side by side to each other as they enjoy the view.
This person has their hands around where my boobs are and jungkook doesnt do that. I recognize who has they were. He whispers in my ear
Jhope-"enjoy the view this is where you'll be"
It sent shivers down my spine. Hes so mean and dominant towards me. I guess he doesn't tolerate disrespect. He softly kisses my cheek. I then realize that if i be respectful then i wont always see the side where he's mean and dominant....thats just my theory