Results of Justification by Faith pt. 1

Romans 5:1-2
"Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: By whim also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God."

Other references: Isaiah 32:17, James 3:18, John 16:33, John 10:9, Ephesians 2:18, 1 Corinthians 15:1, and Hebrews 3:6.

Vs 1: "Therefore being justified (made righteous) by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:"

"Justified" means made righteous.

Look at Isaiah 32:17 :

"And the work of the righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of the righteousness quietness and assurance for ever."

Look at the two words in common. "Righteousness" and "peace." Both of these verses mean the same thing! And when God repeats himself, or makes reference to the Old Testament- we pay attention.

Both of these verses mean that if you become made righteous- meaning that you become a believer, that you accept the truth of God. You will find peace! Do you ever feel like you are still trying finding your purpose in life? And you have searched and searched and have no idea where to look and you've given up? The truth of God, is a wonderful thing and will welp you find a purpose. A purpose!!

Vs 2: "By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God."

Faith is your key to His grace! To God's everlasting love, and life! And with this grace, you can stand and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

John 10:9 "I am the dope: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture."

This is Jesus speaking, and he is telling a parable about the good shepherd- which is actually Jesus. He has this peaceful image of him as a shepherd leading his flock. And you will find safety with him.

Again, faith is your key to His grace! And with that grace, you can stand and rejoice- be happy- and have hope in Jesus Christ our God.

I hope you enjoyed the first part of a new devotion! This is so reassuring and I believe you will find it as well. Feel free to PM me your thoughts, and if you have any questions. I'm always open. Until next week!!💕💗
-Olivia Koepp