Golden Man Hunt

A group of four people, plus two talking sticks, is currently following behind a certain pink hair girl, Emilya, or Medb in this case, as they walk down the street of Fuyuki City. The look in Medb's eyes is that of a predator looking for her prey, which, in this case, is man. Illya is ready to stop Medb if things are too out of control, she could bind her with Ruby's magic, same can be said for Miyu with Sapphire's magic, though, it seems like she has her own reason on why. Rin and Luvia will be in charge of erasing the passersby memories if they ever see a glimpse of magic from both Illya or Miyu.
" The buildings sure are advanced in this time of era ", Medb blurted out as she curiously looks at the transparent shopping mall, she could see some kind of stairs that move by itself, carrying people up and down. Illya, on the other hand, notices something that surprises her the most. One of the people that's going up the long escalator is none other than her mom, Irisviel Von Einzbern. Illya rubs her eyes to make sure that she's not hallucinating, her mom shouldn't still be in Japan after all. When Illya open back her eyes, she couldn't see her mom on the escalator anymore but she did see some people leaning over the handrail, has she reached the top? Illya has been standing still for a long time that she finally realizes that her group had kept on moving without noticing that she's no longer with them. Illya has two options, go with her group and protect her sister's body or go into the shopping mall where she might find her mother, if she didn't, she will just be wasting her time when she could have gone and be Emilya's bodyguard. After making up her mind, she proceeds to catch up with her group, looking back one more time to make sure that she didn't miss anything before moving along.

* Shopping mall *

" Huh, I thought I saw Illya on the street ", Irisviel thought out loud as she walks up the escalator for the second time.

* Flashback *

She was on the escalator when she thought she saw Illya but her phone rings at the worst moment. Surprised, she quickly took out her phone just for it to slip out of her hand as if she was holding a bar of wet slippery soap. The phone jumps from left to right as Irisviel attempted to catch it but managed to knock it up into the air instead. The phone then fell off the escalator, and like any normal person will do, she jumps off to catch up with it. Everybody on the escalator gasps in horror, including some people below who just happened to see a white-haired woman free-falling in the air. She manages to catch her phone in the air before landing gracefully on the floor with no injury, other than a crack on the floor with two footmarks. She walked back up the Escalator while picking up her call, chatting carelessly as if nothing just happened. People keep their distance from the carefree woman, whether it was out of fear or awe, or they just found her to be too weird.

* Back to the Present *

" I guess I'm just seeing things, anyway Kiritsugu, listen to this~ ", Irisviel shrugs it off before continuing to talk on her phone about her little accident.

* With The Group *

When Illya rejoins the group, she notices that one, no, two people are missing.
" Where are Miyu and Medb? ", asks Illya, which Luvia sighs before pointing at the direction where Miyu is dragging Medb back, bounded in some kind of magical chains shaped like stars.
" I guess I have no choice, you guys keep going, I will catch up after erasing all of the bystanders' memory ", Rin left the group temporarily at the same time when both Miyu and Medb arrive.
" You guys are meanies, I was about to get Emilya a boyfriend too~ ", Medb gives an adorable pout to the group, showing her displeasure for being interrupted.
" I'm pretty sure Emilya isn't interested in him ", Miyu replies, giving a small glare despite that her tone doesn't seem to have any emotion in them.
" Well yeah, she was begging me to give up on it but girls like her just needed a little push you know, she's still too innocent in that aspect of romance! ", Medb put her forehead against Miyu while shouting out her reason, she would have grab both Miyu's shoulders but she's still currently bounded by chains.
" That's not how romance works! Both parties need to have mutual feelings first before becoming a lover. Forcing someone to love someone isn't what true romance is! ", Illya gives her own opinion of this subject with passion shown in her voice.
" Objection!! ", Medb interjected, surprising Emilya greatly.
" Fweh!? ", Illya cowered slightly under Medb's gaze as she immediately switches her target from Miyu to Illya. Illya had to bend her back backward slightly as Medb put her face very close to Illya instead of Miyu this time.
" Those words are nothing but nonsense! To love someone is to conquer someone, only weak-minded and foolish people will wait for love to magically appear between them and the one they loved! Listen here, love is power, and power is everything! Don't get controlled by your lover, you have to make sure that it was you who are in control, make them lick your feet if you have to! Train them, love them into submission! Use your whole body to show them what true heavens feel like and get them drunk to you, to the point where they don't want to be separated from you. With this tactic, you will have your own harem of lovers in no time! ", Medb rambles on while having a sadistic and excited expression, blushing crimson red while her eyes swirl with a burning passion. Rin comes back after finishing her job, just to witness a certain pink-haired girl overpowering a certain meek and helpless ivory haired girl with just her non-stop lecturing. 
" Do. You. Understand!? ", Medb asks with her demanding tone toward Illya.
" N-no, ah I mean, wha?! ", Illya seems to be confused on how to answers Medb's question back, steam can be seen coming out of her ears.
" No is not an ANSWER! "
" Eek! "
" I want to hear, yes mistress! I understand your wise and truthful advice! "
" Bu-but I don't "
" What do you say!!? "
" Ye-yes mistress! I understand your wise and truthful advice! ", Illya cries out in panic, river of tears flowing down her flustered face. Rin shakes her head, she swears she'll be getting a major headache just by standing close to the Servant.
" This is getting ridiculous ", Luvia nods in agreement to Rin's statement.
" Believe me, it was much more worse when you were gone. I got a front seat to witness all of their ridiculousness ", Luvia replies back, Miyu decides that releasing Medb will be fine now as she cancels her magic, plus it's better not to show them out in the public for a good amount of reasons.