one

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  r o o m m a t e s  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"no. fuck you. there is no way—"

"okay, then you're gonna go on a date with choi minhyun, because it has been a year since you've had a boyfriend, and anyone else would probably say that i shouldn't push you, but we all know you want a boyfriend, so you're gonna get a boyfriend."

hoseok crossed his arms and raised his brow, as if he were challenging jimin to speak against him. jimin opened his mouth, and nothing came out. he looked to seokjin, who is supposed to be his helpful hyung, but he didn't move a muscle.

jimin pouted, trying to appeal to their better nature. spoiler: it didn't work. "so i either go confess to yoongi-hyung, or i go on a date with minhyun?"

his friends nodded, all looking very pleased at their very great idea, jimin, you've got to hear this! jimin sulks. "i can't do either of those. that's a bad dare. i'll do anything else."

"anything?" jeongguk chimed, and beside him, namjoon got a look on his face that tells jimin that it's probably best not to let him continue. but how much worse could it get?

"anything," jimin confirmed, and the chaotic duo of jin and jeongguk exploded into little peals of laughter. "what's so funny?"

"you literally just dug your own grave," taehyung remarked, but the look on his face had no pity for jimin. his expression was that of pure, raw glee.

hoseok cast him an almost-sorry look. "you could have just taken my choices, you know? now your life is going to be fucked up for real."

the younger boy scoffed. there was no way that anyone could make a worse dare. a date with famously annoying choi minhyun? of course not. but exposing himself to his roommate (that he may or may not have the world's biggest infatuation with) that he has to live with for another year? and risk ruining their pretty stable friendship? that was even worse.

"i got one!" jeongguk exclaimed, and the table crowded their heads together to listen. "jimin-hyung is going to— trust me, it's a good one— go into yoongi-hyung's room and— oh my god i have a new idea! you have to go," and he started laughing. "sorry, this is ingenious— get this: jimin-hyung has to beat his meat in yoongi-hyung's room! isn't it great?"

there's a brief moment of silence and all eyes drifted to jimin's face before they burst into torturous laughter.

"that's evil, jeon," taehyung crowed the same time namjoon called it, "pure genius!" jimin, for once, completely and utterly disagreed with namjoon. there was nothing genius about it. how was it genius? it was stupid. what if yoongi woke up? and— oh.

he got why they're laughing now.

how would jimin explain himself if yoongi walked in? the unknown answer to that question is exactly why his friends thought it was hilarious. he, however, could not hate it less.

"there is no way—"

"you said that earlier too! and then you agreed to anything. so that means you have to now. or else we'll tell him ourselves," jeongguk said, the threat very clear and very terrifying.

jimin's brow creased. "you would not! " he huffed indignantly.

"we would too," taehyung remarked, nodding. "it's about time you guys got together. everyone can see he looks at you differently. he looks at you like he thinks you're dating," he said, gagging.