I hate boys - M.M

"He cheated on me after three whole years, of being together he fucking cheated on me" I'm pacing back and forward to the room as I try to control my tears

"He cheated on me after three whole years, of being together he fucking cheated on me" I'm pacing back and forward to the room as I try to control my tears. Max walks up to me and grabs my shoulders to stop me from walking any further. "Sit down."

Max isn't really good at this comforting stuff so she just puts an arm around me ranting about how mike is an asshole and i deserve better. I have to admit that I'm not good at this stuff either i remember having to comfort her once about Billy but she just acted like she didn't care. We never needed this kind of talk because Mike and I were doing great until his dumbass had to cheat on me.

Max and I usually gossip, skateboard, go to the mall or cuddle and watch movies with lots of snacks. We do this almost every weekend sometimes with el but she isn't allowed to leave her house often but Max and I made this a weekly thjng. We don't get a lot of girl time since we have to play d&d or fight a whole ass demogorgan with the whole party.

"He's an asshole like every other guy out there," she says Max has been trying to go to Mike's house and beat him up for four times now but the poor kid doesn't have any muscles and Max does so he would probably die. "You are right from now on I'm only dating girls," I say jokingly. "Maybe you should?" Max says in a serious tone. "My parents would hate me plus there is no girl in Hawkins even a little gay." "I am." She says. "Wait but I thought you and Lucas were dating?" "Yes keyword were" she laughs. "So you should totally dump mike's ass and date a cute redhead." She says laughing. I've always had a thing for Max, not a crush I just think she is the most perfect human being on the planet with her cute little freckles and her laugh. "What?" She says laughing as I'm staring at her. "Nothing you are just very very beautiful Max Mayfield" she blushes. "Shut up y/n and go dump mike" she laughs. "I'm going I'm going."

I walk over to max her phone and dial his number I get his mom on the phone. "Hi, miss Wheeler is Mike there?" "Hey y/n he is hanging out with eleven in the basement hold on." She says sweet. I roll my eyes at the thought of mike and el. Max comes up to me and mouths if he's there yet I mouth back that he's hanging with el and she rolls her eyes. "Hey y/n" I hear Mike's voice at the other side of the line. "Just wanted to say throwing away three years like that isn't that cool mike and also to hear it from Lucas instead of you also very uncool so I'm dumping you right now and hope you have a good time with el.. Also, don't expect me to come to your stupid parties anymore and tell el she broke girl code she will know what it means now bye wheeler fucking asshole." I slam the phone after I'm done ranting to him not letting him say one word. "But if you aren't going to those parties anymore I'm not either" I laugh.

We walk to her bed and watch a movie while cuddling. After the movie she sits up. "Wanna watch another one?" She asks smiling. "Sure which one?" "You can pick I'll go make some more popcorn" I nod at her. "Hey max" "yeah?" she turns around. "About that dating thing we're you serious because I really li--" she cuts me off by kissing me I kiss her back her lips are soft and taste like cherry. She pulls away "as serious as I will ever be y/n."

First one-shot I made this a max one because I thought the idea was really cute if you have any requests just pm me or drop it in the comments idc also who would you want next