3 times is too much Sadie - S.S

"Stop running away from me y/n!"

That was the last sentence you heard from your best friend and lover Sadie Sink. You had walked in on her and Millie getting a little too close. You just ran while Sadie was calling your name you could hear her voice breaking as she was about to cry. You wanted to turn around at least 5 times but you couldn't you had to stay strong you couldn't just walk back into her arms and forgive her you had done that way too many times already. Your relationship with Sadie was toxic and didn't work anymore but neither of you was going to admit that since it scared you. You hated being alone you always had and then you met Sadie you guys hit it off the second you met. She loved you and you loved her and nothing would change that at least you thought it wouldn't.

The first time it happened was with Millie. Gaten your best friend had walked into them on accident he told you right away but you were too scared to tell her. You just didn't want it to end.

The second time you found out through social media this time it wasn't Millie. It was some girl you didn't know kissing YOUR girlfriend. This time you called her not knowing what else to do. She cried you cried even more but most of all you screamed you were so angry how could your beautiful perfect girlfriend leave you for someone else.  She apologized so so so many times and eventually you cracked. Stupid I know but what can you do about it I mean have you met her?

And today the third time with Millie right now you are crying in Gaten's shoulder while he is petting your back awkwardly. Noah is sitting across from you holding your hand telling you it will be okay. He has a sister so he knew what to do. Gaten, on the other hand, had no idea he had never seen you cry before and he was almost shocked to his core when you came to his house with tears on your face. He thought you were dying. Well maybe you are I mean you are definitely not doing great that's for sure.

Sadie has called you at least 40 times and texted you every second. You open them most of them ask if you will please forgive her and that it meant nothing. One of them caught your eye:

My squishy💖💗💘💞
Dear y/n I know you probably won't read this since you hate me and all but I love you so so much you have no idea. When I say that you are my world I mean it 100%. But I understand you are mad and I hope you can forgive me and I know this will take time but I will wait for you until you are ready.
- Sadie aka your squishy❤

My squish💖💗💞💘
3 times is too much Sadie even for me I just can't do it anymore and I tried I really did. I wish I could but I can't this is just too hard for me. We have been pretending for too long. I love you lots and I hope someone can make you happy 

I wrote this in the third person and it was so fucking hard like what but I really liked this chapter hope you guys did too. Also couldn't find a good Sadie gif so I just used a random picture.