Jealous - el and Max

You were in the gym looking for dart with your new friend who you met only a few days ago you liked her instantly

You were in the gym looking for dart with your new friend who you met only a few days ago you liked her instantly. Mike on the other hated her and wouldn't even talk to her but you insisted she could join the party since you were the only girl there. You didn't mind but since El your best friend and kinda crush disappeared you felt alone until Max.

You guys got bored while looking for dart so Max decided she would teach you how to skateboard. "Okay now step on it and grab my arms so you don't roll away" you did as she said trying to balance yourself. She grabbed your hand and starts dragging you a bit. "Max don't go that fast are you trying to get me killed." "You won't die from a small skateboard fall injured yes dead no and I won't let you fall trust me." She says laughing at you being overdramatic. "Okay I'm going to let you go now" "no no no no I'm not ready" she slowly lets go of your hands. You try to stop shaking and you actually stand stable for a couple of seconds. "I'm doing it Max look," you say happily as she smiles and claps. I repeat it was just a couple of seconds. You lose your balance and Max catches you quick. You fall into her arms acting all dramatic because you injured your knee.

Little did you know El was watching the whole thing and she was pissed. Who was this other girl and why did she hurt your Y/N. Her first kiss and also the person she loved. El tried to walk away but when Max holds you and kisses your forehead she is done. She pushes Max into the bleachers of the gym. You stand up quickly. "Shit Max you okay?" You ask worried. "I think so but what was that?"

You knowing exactly what it was running out of the gym only to find the now curly-headed girl against the wall balded up. Last time you saw her she was still bald you smile at her new look you love it. "Hey, El" you sit next to her. She looks up at you smiling at the sight of the girl she had missed for so long. "I missed you," she says putting her head on your shoulder.

"Y/N what's going on?" Max walks out of the gym holding her head and limping a bit. You stand up quick "shit sorry Max I shouldn't have left you here sit down I will try to find the others." You try to walk away but El grabs your arm "who is she?" "That's Max." "Is she your girlfriend?!" El says lowkey mad. "No she is my friend," you say calmly. "But you like her I saw you" "so that's why you pushed her," I ask now slightly mad. "Yes, she kissed you," El says pointing at Max. "So?" I ask very annoyed and frustrated at this point. "You can't just randomly use your powers on people like that El and definitely not at my friends Max could have been seriously injured." At this point, I was yelling she could have killed Max if she wanted too. "But she kissed you?" El says it like it's a question. "El we are not doing this now I have to get the rest" she frowns.

You walk back into the gym where you left the walkie talkie and call for the others when you walk back mike is already there taking to El. Once he sees you he drags you with him. "Why is El crying?" "Because I got mad at her." "And why did you?" He asks whispering. "Because she used her fucking powers on Max and pushed her into the bleachers" you whisper yell. "She did what!?" Mike looked shocked. 

You both walk back to El and Max and you see Lucas trying to help Max get up. "You okay Max?" "Yes Y/N for the hundredth time I'm fine." She says laughing.

El pulls you aside "can we talk" you can tell she's nervous. You nod. "I'm sorry. But she kissed you and I love you" "you what?" El looks confused at why you don't get it. "Do you like Max?" She asks frowning. "Maybe" you answer slightly scared. "I don't know El you were gone for so long and I felt so alone and then Max came and I didn't feel so alone anymore and I was happy again for the first time since you left" "oh" is all she says. "El Y/N you coming?" and with that El walks away without saying another word.

I changed the whole plot but okay. Should I make a part two also please vote thank you!!❤