A Guide to the Sections

Ther are nine Sections spread out across Lumeria. Here are some things you should know about them...

Pyros

Ability: Pyros can call fire down from the sky, and then use it for a variety of things.

Description: Grouchy and cruel, the Pyros are a race of fearsome warriors, and are deadly in combat. They strongly believe in the survival of the fittest, and use a competition called the Flame Games to root out the weakest amongst them.

Ruler: Lord Crimson

Aquas 

Ability: Aquas can breathe underwater and swim very well, due to the webs between their fingers and toes.

Description: Aquas are peaceful and intelligent, like the Pyro's polar opposites in every way. They only attack when provoked, and spend most of their time learning or teaching.

Ruler: Lord Harue

Thieves

Ability: Thieves can become unnoticeable, making it require a lot of concentration and focus to even see them. They can also create small pockets of air where sound is non-existent.

Description: There are two kinds of Thieves. The crime bosses and the henchmen. The crime bosses get to live lives of luxury in vast strongholds, while the henchmen do their dirty work for them.

Ruler: Whichever crime boss has the most power.

Riders

Ability: Can speak to animals, and often tame magical beasts for mounts

Description: Riders are seclusive, and don't interact much with other Sections. Their forests are riddled with elaborate traps to capture both intruders and animals, and caution is advised.

Ruler: Lady Skywatcher

Seers

Ability: Seers are either gifted with mind-sight or future-sight, never both. Mind-sight allows them to read minds, and future-sight allows them to glimpse visions of the future.

Description: Seers are shady, and many other Sections think of them as evil or strange, because of their odd customs. This doesn't stop them from trading with them, though.

Ruler: Lord Dusk

Ice mages

Ability: Ice mages can control blizzards. They are also not affected by extreme temperatures.

Description: Ice mages are cold and militant, always keeping strict schedules. They rarely venture outside of their kingdom, but when they do, people describe them as having an aura filled with icy calm. 

Ruler: Lord Ares

Tinkerers

Ability: Tinkerers can create almost anything out of metal.

Description: Tinkerers share their territory with the Spellbinders, who work with them to create enchanted items. They are very arrogant and proud, and think they're the best Section.

Ruler: Lord Pine

Spellbinders

Ability: Spellbinders can capture different type of magic and put them in items to imbue them with power.

Description: Spellbinders are smarter than the Tinkerers, and often manipulate them into doing what they want. Many Spellbinders are against this practice, but have no way of stopping it.

Ruler: Lady Maelstrom

Vanishers

Ability: Vanishers can turn invisible, and also have mastered the art of using deadly rainforest plants in combat.

Description: Vanishers are big on peace treaties, but they are still deadly in combat. Many Vanishers become assassins, and between their invisibility and their plant toxins, are very effective.

Ruler: Lady Evarista

Mixlings 

Mixlings are the most forbidden thing there is. They are the result of a mother and father from separate Sections, and often are more powerful than average. All the Sects will kill anyone found guilty of harbouring a Mixling, so even being near them is dangerous.