˚.༄ FACTS

CHAPTER ZERO!
(simple facts)
LEARN ABOUT BANGTAN'S 8TH MEMBER
*˚

⇢ SHE was born in canada, but her family moved back to korea around the time she was 9

SHE was born in canada, but her family moved back to korea around the time she was 9.

SHE'S the only one in her family to be born outside of korea.

⇢  SHE has one younger sister and one brother who are twins.

SHE'S allergic to cats but loves them anyway.

HAS a black kitten named eclipse.

SHE  had asthma when she was younger. it's not as bad now but she carries her inhaler with her just in case.

ENGLISH  was her very first fluent language but her family helped her learn more korean as she grew up.

PREDEBUT
˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

SHE would listen to kpop when she was younger (groups like girl's generation and wonder girls) and would teach herself the dances.

WHEN moving back to korea, her family had placed her in a dance school where she became part of a small dancing team.

AFTER her dance team won first place at a competition with her as the lead, she got recognized by many companies including bighit.

HER family approved and she shortly became a bighit trainee at the age of 12.

THEY didn't give her any information about when she would ever debut or who she would debut with so the idea of bts was kept a secret from her.

THEY had already announced most members and when they finally told her she'd be debuting with bts, a group of only boys, she was really worried and extremely hesitant.

BIGHIT had seokjin talk to her and try to convince her to join, seeing as she really looked up to him.

SHE was 14 when they debuted.

AFTER DEBUT YEARS
˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

SHE received some backlash for being the only female member and not being confident in korean but the members would always defend her.

AT the time, she was closest with seokjin.

SHE doesn't mind having to do 'manly' or 'sexual' dance moves, seeing as she always helps choreograph routines.

SHE is adored by a ton of idols due to her caring and lovable personality.

OLD classmates and teachers have spoken about how kind she was during school and how proud of her they are.

CLOSE with many idols especially shin ryujin, lee felix, hwang hyunjin, yang jungwon and more.

IS in a sub-unit with female dancers from different groups.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS of hers are watching lots of tv shows/movies, dancing, reading, swimming, songwriting.

SHE suffered from social anxiety when she was younger. sometimes it's hard for her in places like airports or anywhere with large crowds.

USUALLY keeps her hair natural colors and really likes it short.

ENJOYS traveling but gets really homesick.

THE only member of bts who has their own personal instagram, which she had to beg bang pd and namjoon for.

HAS starred in kdrama 'my first first love' on Netflix and wrote some of the songs for the soundtrack.

AFRAID of the dark (nyctophobia). she's not sure how it started but it's been that way since she was young.

MEMBERS say her voice is the most soothing thing. if they aren't able to fall asleep at night, all seora has to do is sing or talk and it'll calm them down.

FAVORITES
˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥
(as all said in various interviews and vlives)

FAVORITE COLORS green and purple.
FAVORITE FOOD ramen.
FAVORITE DRINK chocolate milk.
FAVORITE ANIMALS cats and dogs + butterflies.

FAVORITE ARTISTS wallows, khalid, seventeen and conan gray.
FAVORITE MOVIES 10 things i hate about you and the twilight saga.
FAVORITE SHOWS stranger things
and the vampire diaries.

FAVORITE PLACES TO TRAVEL TO
hawaii, canada and australia.
FAVORITE SONGS TO PERFORM
love myself, i'm fine, blood sweat and tears and anpanman.

⇢ FAVORITE SONGS TO PERFORMlove myself, i'm fine, blood sweat and tears and anpanman

notes!
i'll be using various gifs
and photos of female
idols for seora.
(july 24,  2019)
(posted; august 2, 2019)
(edited; august 10, 2021)