˚.༄ SHIPS OUTSIDE THE GROUP (F)

THREE
( ships outside the group: female ! )
the most popular
*˚

RYORA
LEE SEORA OF BANGTAN &
SHIN RYUJIN OF ITZY
'GIRLFRIENDS'

seora and ryujin first met back in 2017, when ryujin starred in bts' highlight reel

seora and ryujin first met back in 2017, when ryujin starred in bts' highlight reel. seora explained that ryujin was very kind and funny and that it was easy for them to be friends. they clicked almost instantly.

seora wished her luck during trainee days and celebrated proudly when ryujin was able to debut in itzy. nowadays, they're extremely close. they try to hang out whenever they have free time and they facetime constantly. they talk about each other a lot and wish they'd be able to see each other more.

seora is always going live to show everyone that she learned itzy's new dance and ryujin is always shouting out bts during interviews and her own lives. once, ryujin gave seora an itzy album and somehow seora managed to pull ryujin which they freaked out about. everyone adores their friendship and always gushes about them on twitter.

ex. "seora and ryujin being the cutest
girlfriends — a thread"

SEORNA
LEE SEORA OF BANGTAN &
SANA MINATOZAKI OF TWICE
'FLOWERS'

though they had met before, seora and sana got close in 2019 when, during one of seora's vlives, she was listening to twice and mentioned how she looked up to sana and classified sana as her ideal type

though they had met before, seora and sana got close in 2019 when, during one of seora's vlives, she was listening to twice and mentioned how she looked up to sana and classified sana as her ideal type. of course, the internet freaked out, everyone taking to twitter to trend "sana and seora"

since seora spends lots of time with people from other jyp groups, they run into each other quite a lot and even exchanged phone numbers once. sana got asked about seora on a vlive to which she said, "seora is a very cute girl. she's always kind and caring, it's really nice."

there's not as many on camera interactions between seorna but seora is always hyping up twice for their comebacks and they text frequently, making onces and armys very happy.

JENORA
LEE SEORA OF BANGTAN &
JENNIE KIM OF BLACKPINK
'LUVIES'

JENORA LEE SEORA OF BANGTAN &JENNIE KIM OF BLACKPINK'LUVIES'

this is another friendship that surprised many people. there wasn't any evidence that seora and jennie were friends, let alone interacted much. it wasn't until jennie posted a photo of her and seora on insta with the caption, "luv this girl 💓" that jenora was born.

afterwards, seora admitted that her and jennie have gotten close recently and they enjoy going shopping together. they've been spotted a couple times, out at stores and restaurants. they once even recorded a "shopping vlog" that jennie posted on instagram.

jenora moments are very rare due to their very different schedules but they always stop to say hello to each other during award shows and try their best to make time to go out together.

CHUNGRA
LEE SEORA OF BANGTAN &
KIM CHUNGHA
'SISTERS'

CHUNGRALEE SEORA OF BANGTAN &KIM CHUNGHA'SISTERS'

chungha and seora are another cute duo. their relationship is very sibling-like. chungha spoke about how seora is like a younger sister and she feels very protective over her. she's constantly checking in on her and making sure she's feeling okay.

seora said it's nice to have chungha as she feels chungha's the older sister she doesn't have. seora also looks up to her and likes how independent she is. chungha took seora to lunch one time when she was having a bad day and they posted the cutest pictures on instagram.

they support each other during every comeback and once even talked about doing a collab. it hasn't happened yet but fans hope for it everyday.

*˚

notes!
let me know
who you'd like to see
more interactions from!
(august 20, 2019)
(published august 10, 2021)