˚.༄ SHIPS OUTSIDE THE GROUP (M)

TWO
( ships outside the group; male! )
the most popular
*˚

SEOLIX/2LEE
LEE SEORA OF BANGTAN &
LEE FELIX OF STRAY KIDS
'SOULMATES'

SEOLIX/2LEE LEE SEORA OF BANGTAN &LEE FELIX OF STRAY KIDS'SOULMATES'

cute, cute, cute. literally the definition of cute. although they're from opposite companies, it won't ever stop them from interacting with eachother, they'll miss eachother too much.

felix was big fanboy of seora and he made that very vocal. upon meeting seora for the first time, they instantly clicked. they're each other's #1 fans and are very supportive; always cheering for eachother during award shoes and telling fans to stream their comeback.

seora will often mimic felix's australian accent during vlives. she even caught onto some australian slang, making her an official unofficial australian. same goes for felix; he'll always jokingly mimic her slight canadian accent and fans think it's hilarious.

they may not get to hang out as much as they'd like to so they text eachother non-stop. whether it's sending eachother memes or random videos they find on youtube, they'll always have something to talk about the next time they see eachother.

HYUNRA
LEE SEORA OF BANGTAN &
HWANG HYUNJIN OF STRAY KIDS
'PRINCE AND PRINCESS'

   if someone asked for the definition of pure, just show them a picture of hyunjin and seora

if someone asked for the definition of pure, just show them a picture of hyunjin and seora. watching their interactions is like watching a romantic movie where both friends are in love with eachother yet are too blind to actually see it.

seora had known stray kids before their debut and had been 100% supportive of them, making her bond with the group extremely strong and her bond with hyunjin even stronger. there's too many hyunra moments and to simply name them all would take forever.

but you'll always catch seora singing hyunjin's parts to stray kids songs and vice versa. during award shows, they'll purposely try to stand or sit next to each other whether it's on stage or in the audience. there was even a point in time where hyunjin and seora both had photocards of the other in the back of their case.

it's very obvious why this is the most popular and accurate ship that seora is involved in. fans absolutely love their bond and always talk about how hyunjin and seora remind them of young royalty.

SEORWON
LEE SEORA OF BANGTAN &
YANG JUNGWON OF ENHYPEN
'BABIES'

   this was a surprise to many fans but seora had known jungwon way before enhypen

this was a surprise to many fans but seora had known jungwon way before enhypen. their families have been friends for a while. seora and jungwon met when seora moved to korea for the first time. seora was around ten and jungwon was five. they said they remember playing together sometimes when their parents hung out but since they were both really young, it's very vague.

though seora was beyond excited when she found out jungwon was a member of iland. she was very surprised with his talents and was secretly rooting for him the entire time. she swears she almost cried when he placed 1st and was introduced as a member of enhypen.

seora likes to surprise him whenever he's doing vlives in the practice rooms and always brings enhypen food. she supports him endlessly and they both thinks it's really cool how they ended up in the same company. jungwon says he really looks up to seora and is thankful that she always takes care of him.

SEOMGYU
LEE SEORA OF BANGTAN &
CHOI BEOMGYU OF TXT
'BEAUTIES'

seora met beomgyu during his trainee days and seora was so excited when he debuted

seora met beomgyu during his trainee days and seora was so excited when he debuted. after txt was officially together, fans quickly noticed how comfortable beomgyu was with seora. seomgyu blossomed instantly.

during the bighit group photos, beomgyu and seora were inseparable, spending almost the entire photoshoot together. one of their favorite things is to do vlives together where they sit in the practice room, talking and doing random dances.

seora says one of the main reasons they connect so well is because of how similar they are and she says beomgyu reminds her of herself in a way. they often to do things in sync and some say they're so similar, they even tend to look alike sometimes. beomgyu respects seora greatly and thinks of her as one of his best friends.

*˚

notes!
holy crap. i first wrote this chapter almost
two years ago?? i swear it feels like
only a couple months ago LOL
(august 13, 2019)
(edited:  august 10, 2021)