Chapter 5

"Where's Jacob?!" William asked again. Everyone looked at Noah. He looked uncomfortable and kept fidgeting with his jacket's zipper.

     Noah said quietly, "I think he's dead... We were so terrified of the murderer that we totally forgot about Jacob. He was still SLEEPING in the tents!"

     Right after he admitted that, everyone started freaking out. Emely started screaming; she thought she would faint. How could they have FORGOTTEN JACOB? Now, he's DEAD. Even though Emely never really knew Jacob, he shouldn't have died. They needed to GET OUT OF HERE.

     "Daniel, we NEED to call the POPO!" demanded Charles. Emely agreed with him. She WASN'T ready to die yet. She still had her whole life to look forward to.

     Daniel just chuckled and said, "Okay, you guys are really good actors! But Jacob's probably still in the tents, peacefully sleeping. He has no idea you guys are pranking me, right?" Emely considered this. Was Joyce really just joking with her? She didn't think so. Joyce came in the Cabin crying. There was no way she could fake that. Joyce was a REALLY bad actor.

     "You guys probably just need some sleep. Good night!" Daniel headed out. Emely called out before Daniel left, "I CALL THE TOP BUNK, SUCKERS!!"

     "ME TOO!" Stella laughed.

     "Bipolar dummies," said Noah. Emely saw Joyce roll her eyes.

     Emely headed to her top bunk, "Aww, there's not enough room for everyone!" She faked a sad face.

     "CAN SOMEONE SLEEP WITH ME?! LEANNA, SLEEP WITH ME! I CAN'T SLEEP BY MYSELF!" Stella screamed.

     Joyce said, "Okay. Hmm... Noah, you are sleeping on the ground. Charles, can you too?"

     "UGGGG, HULK SMASHH!" exclaimed Charles as he attempted a punch in Joyce's direction. "Fine. You have to sleep on the ground tomorrow though."

     "Okay, just calm downnn."

     As Emely lied down on her top bunk, she tossed and turned in her sleep. Was there really a masked prisoner murder?! What if he/she murders me while I sleep?! This camping trip is a disaster! After many moments of Emely's horrible thoughts, she took Daniel's word and let sleep overcome her.

     Everyone woke up and felt sick from last night's incident.

     "Hey, sisters!" Charles called out. Everyone groaned in frustration.

     "Just cause your name is Charles doesn't mean you're James Charles." Noah said with annoyance in his voice.

     "Daniel seems to be taking this all very lightly." Emely said quietly, quickly shifting the attention back to last night.

     "Let's go find him." Agreed Leanna.

     Everyone opened the door at once and rushed to go outside, but end up getting squished at the door frame.

     "Move out of my way, morons."

     "Why don't YOU move, jerk!"

     "Everyone, shush. Let's just get going."

     As soon as everyone's outside of the cabin, Daniel was already waiting on the pathway to the cabins.

     "Hey guys! Who's excited to go Hiking Today!" Daniel cheered, quickly lifting everyone's spirt. "I'll give a reward to anyone brave enough to complete Pinewood trail!"

     Everyone cheered at the mention of 'reward' and raced to the hiking destination.

     "Good luck!" Daniel called out to the campers. Charles heard his phone ring.