Starstruck Chapter 24. Revelation

Chapter 24. Revelation

“You’re such a crybaby,” I whispered near her ear as the movie came to a close and the credits rolled on the screen. Dulce sniffled in response, grabbing a tissue from the box placed on my bedside table.

“But Jack died in the end,” she sobbed, dabbing her eyes with the tissue and leaning back to my arms. I embraced her immediately with one arm and stroked her hair with the other hand, trying to calm her. “That’s because Rose is a selfish girl. If she really wanted Jack to survive, she should have asked the boy to find another floating thingy in the water. Heck, she could have shared the door.”

Dulce laughed at my statement. “Now that you said that, I can see where it went wrong.” She sniffled on the tissue while I shut the laptop off and placed it on the table next to the box of tissue. It was a Friday evening and Dulce and I were watching the movie Titanic inside my room. I was so happy that we could do this again. Even seeing her sitting beside me thrilled me to no end. I could ogle her all night.

“So,” I started. “Have you told your mom yet?” She sighed, taking my arm off her and moving to my left side. “No Glace, I haven’t. Mom has been gone for work ever since we got back from the amusement park. She’s in New York again for a client.” Seeing my frown she added, “Don’t worry, she’ll be back tomorrow so I can definitely talk to her.”

“Okay baby.” I kissed her forehead and watched as a smile spread on her face. “I just want to get this over with so we can be officially together.”

“Me too,” she murmured, pulling the comforter over us. “Come here Glace, I’ve missed you.” Doing as she wished, I scooted closer and savored the warm embrace she gave me. Dulce never failed to give me a warm and fuzzy feeling. “Maybe I should take my clothes off,” I teased.

“Maybe I’ll pounce on you if you do.” I sensed her rolling her eyes even though I was snuggled on her chest. “You know how easily you make me horny,” she said after a while. I swallowed the lump in my throat. “I feel the same way,” I whispered.

“Is someone talking about sex?”

Dulce and I glanced in the direction of the door in surprise and saw Eris and Patty walk in. I almost forgot that we invited them too. They were late so my girlfriend and I watched the movie without them. “Where’s Tim?” Dulce asked. We invited him too.

Patty shrugged and pulled a chair next to the bed, sitting down comfortably. “He couldn’t come. His boyfriend took him to their cabin for the weekend. You know how Tim gets excited when it comes to Fabio. He ditched us.”

Dulce snickered. “Yeah, that sounds like Tim alright.”

“How are you two lovebirds?” Eris asked, removing her stiletto’s one by one. When she was done, she shamelessly went to the bed, forcing me and Dulce apart as she wedged herself between us. “Oooh threesome!” she said playfully. Remembering that Patty was also in the room, her eyes darted to her girlfriend and shrank back on the bed, almost as if she wanted the pillows to swallow her.

Patty’s smile froze in her face. “If you say that again, I will spank you.” Her tone was sweet but her blue eyes gleamed at Eris. My friend gulped loudly beside us making me laugh. Patty was clearly the top in the relationship.

“Okay I can’t handle this,” Dulce said while getting up from the bed. “Where are you going baby?” I asked as she opened the door. “I’m going to get ice cream from the fridge Glace.” She turned to our two companions. “Want some?”

“What’s wrong with you people?” Eris muttered under her breath. “Can’t you see I’m on a diet? Well whatever, go and get me one darling. Oh and don’t take too long.” Eris snaked her arms around me and stared naughtily at Dulce. “I’ll steal your girlfriend if you do.”