Meet the KIMS

Jimin Pov:
I am so mad at them. I have Took a nice shower, changed my clothes and done my breakfast. and Now here i am standing on the rooftop of my college i didn't went to my dorm room Cause I don't want to see Hobie. It's almost 9:45A.M still Sunday morning. This day was suppose to be my second day on trip . But due to the unnecessary screaming Tae and Hobie did last night my mood got distoryed. So i cancelled all the programs and told Tae to drop me at college/ dorm.

" Stupid Bugs both jungkook and Tae " i screamed in frustration. While i was on the rooftop . No body was there to hear me being Annoying but than.

"Em you got Issue ? " Someone said to me i turn to see the source of this mysterious voice and then saw my angel. There holding a really big lens camera.

" Hello ? " I said stretching the back of my neck .

" Oh so its you i thought. Someone have gone crazy" she smiled. She looks cute just like a ARMY of purple heart. " Well hello Jimin . Why the puffy face ?" she said.

" It's just- Never mind i am all happy now But May i ask what you're doing here Y/N?"

" Yes you may.." she smiled devilishly .
After being silent for 2 sec i spoke again." Why did you left that day" i ask being all serious.

" Oops that was sudden. Well the way Tae pulled you with him towards the bathroom . I thought you guys will take your time-"

" What?? Why did you thought that ??"

(Bold italics :- your thoughts)

Oh my god he looks like a lost puppy while blinking those beautiful eyes. But i know he is trying to play me . " You were with Tae of course it was obvious. Like last time he took a person away like that in the bathroom. That person came out 1 hour later with full dark red marks on display , with messed hair and swallen lips." she said before we sit on the rooftop floor. Our backs touching the small wall behind us.

Tae marks people?? But why?? And making there hairs messy. ?? " I hate red marks plus i didn't let him messed my hairs." i said smiling."but i do prefer dark purple marks not the red one." purple is my favorite color.

I knew it he is kinky.. me likey likey .
" I bet he can make them purple for you . After all he got skills you know?" She said.

" Skill.?? It doesn't require skills to mark someone i can make anyone red, purple, blue and pink too if i want " i said proudly . I can mark any thing.

I really don't understand a word he says sometime. But he must be really skilled.

" Hahah you're so straight forward just like Jungkook." She said moving my hair away from my forehead. " I want a guy who can love and mark me like Tae " she said her cheek turned pink . I like her like that.

She is so cute when she laughs like that." You like guys who do that? " I should practice my marking skill with my favorite glitter pens i bought from Busan . They will remain on her skin for two days atleast. I always heard from Mom that girls like glitter.

" Yes who doesn't like hickeys sweety" hickey is marking? ..or AM I WRONG.

" Em if that special guy of yours doesn't know what is hickey than." I crossed my fingers say you don't care. Say you don't care. I really hope this red marks are called hickey. It would be easy than.

"................ What a loser he would be than" she deadpanned said.

" Huh" my mouth dropped . " Loser but why??" She indirectly call me a loser.