My Answer is YES

" Firstly, Stay healthy and safe. Please keep a good care of your health and if anyone is suffering from (COVID-19) GET WELL SOON.
All the pictures belongs to their rightful owners. Please enjoy.)
**************
Author Pov:
Sweat form on his forehead as he squirms in his sleep while rubbing his legs together. Small breathy moans escapes his mouth time to to time whenever he feels any kind of friction.

He slowly but unconsciously start touching his chest and started to move his left hand downwards, sliding down his abs his hand slowly undergoes in his Underwear.

But before it could go any further , the sleeping man jumps up and sits while Panting a little. He was unable to tell what the hell was wrong with him and Why he feels that. He lays down again thinking it was just his imagination nothing more.

Jimin was tossing and turning on his bed but couldn't fall asleep again, he can clearly see the huge bump under his pajamas but he didn't know what to do, or how this happened. Maybe the weird dream made him like that he thought to himself.

It's been almost 6 days since he had started feeling this way or more like when he had started seeing a specific dream , which feels so real at times.

He swears that in his dream he feel a warm hand on his Jr trying to do something to it, while rubbing it up and down , he also feels a hand on his torso and warm soft feeling on the nape of his neck. Like someone is kissing him there in real but whenever he wakes up there is no one around him. He was confused as why he is having this type of weird dream. Never in his 23 years old life he had this type or dreams.

He sits up again  , while screaming a little and picks his phone. He is going to see what is wrong with him. So he opened Google and searched.

Why do i dream about a handsome boy touching my Junior.

Soon some result popped on his screen but non of them was satisfying. He groaned and put his Phone back on the nightstand and get down from his bed to get himself a glass of water from the kitchen as non was there in his room.

He slowly climbed down the Stairs, and walked towards the kitchen. No maids were around Of course it's almost mid night. But the Kitchen's lights were opened.

He slowly looked Inside and Found Jin eating something while looking at something. He walked towards Jin, who was sitting on the far table near the big open window helping the bright moon light to come in , while showing the beautiful night sky.

" Hyung." upon Jimin's call , Jin turned and look at the smiling Mochi. " Yes Jimin , do you need something" the oldest asked and Jimin nodded.

" Water" Jin stood up, opened the fridge took out a water bottle and handed it to Jimin. Jimin gulped all the water in one go and took a deep breath afterwards.

" Ah~~ what are you doing here Hyung" Jimin questioned.

"Before that ,Are You Okay Jimin? You look stressed." The younger looked at Jin and shook his head.

" Hyung you're a real doctor too right?" Jimin asked innocently.

" What do you mean. I am a real award winning doctor Jimin " Jin proudly said while pouting a little.

" Oh really i thought you being a doctor is just a cover-up for your - YOU know " Jimin wiggled his eyes to make Jin understand what he was about to say.

" Well for your Information, i Am a real doctor , it's not just a cover-up" this time Jin rolled his eyes.

" Oh so you mean you make your own patient." Jimin stated while sitting on the chair beside Jin.