Hermosa Muerta

Reader's test: ( just for fun)
Does the title look familiar or not ? If yes than tell me where you have read it.

All the pictures belongs to their rightful owners. This chapter is all about VHope cause WHY NOT.
***********************
Taehyung POV:

I slowly lay down beside the now tiredly sleeping angel. I was panting hard. " Man i am tired , Maybe because it's been a while since i have done something like this. " I wiped the sweat from my forehead and took a deep breath before getting up from the bed.

I turned off the light and slowly closed the door after coming out of the room. I walked towards the another sleeping body , which was peacefully laying on the couch in the living room.

"Hey, why are you sleeping here ?" I slowly whispered to the person sleeping on the couch. He slowly wiggled in his sleep and opened one of his eyes to look at me while whining.

" I thought you were at your dorm and where's Yoongi ?" I asked Jhope , who yawned and then stretched his body while moaning a little.

" Um~ i came here to meet you but you weren't here

" Um~ i came here to meet you but you weren't here. So i decided to wait and fell asleep without knowing. " He yawned again. " Me? Why?" I sat beside him. " Well You should have called or atleast have texted me, before coming over here ,If you wanted to me meet me specifically." i took a pack of cigarette out of my coat's pocket and started lighting one of the cigarette and puff a smoke.

" I did Texted you and even called you before and after getting here , when i realized that you were not home and speaking of not being home , i also realized no one's home except Sleeping Jungkook and jimin's mom." Jhope nagged and I took my cellphone out to check while puffing my cigarette and realized my phone was again on silent. I look at the screen.

8 Missed Calls
10 messages

And all of them were from JHOPE but why the hell my phone keeps getting on silent. " Sorry Hoseok my phone keeps on getting silent , I don't know why. Well anyway why are you here? I mean why you wanted to see me ?" Jhope looked down on his hand.

" Can we go somewhere more private please. " He said in a very small voice, okay that was new. Jhope looked so vulnerable , he looked so different in a way that i can't tell what is wrong with him.

" Okay , let's go to Dad's room because Kookie is sleeping in my room" he nodded and we both went to Dad's room. We both sit on the bed after i closed the door. " This room is sound proof , so don't worry no one will hear us here." I said turning my face to look at Hoseok. He looked so pale or Maybe he always was, or maybe it's because after so long we're sitting together like this. I mean this close.

" Where were you by the way?" He asked looking in my eyes. " Can i tell you the truth? Promise me you won't judge me ." i turned my head away, when he nodded as an answer.