~Chapter 1~

☆Eliza's POV☆

Eliza sighed tears slowly rolling down her cheeks as the yelling of her parents echoed throughout the house. Her parents have been fighting a lot lately and she was afraid that they were gonna get a divorce.

Eliza gave a small smile knowing where she should go. The brown haired girl got up grabbing her books and opening the window. She silently jumped out the window landing in her backyard. Eliza ran to the fence and climbed over it, she started walking in to the forest the sounds of nature filling her ears.

After walking for a while Eliza finally made it to the Treehouse. Eliza went to the Treehouse whenever she needed to relax or just have some alone time, it was her 'safe place'. She climbed up the old ladder and crawled through the small doorway, standing up and dusting off her dress.

Eliza then noticed someone else in the Treehouse. She couldn't see their face very well since they were looking down reading a book. Eliza was quite shocked, nobody ever went into the Treehouse besides from her. "Um hello" she said, the boy looked up. Eliza immediately recognized him, he was in her math class.

"Oh hi...wait I know you...Eliza right?" The boy said standing up.

"Yeah...and you're Alex?"

"Mhmm...is this your treehouse?"

"No but usually no one else comes here.."

"Oh should I leave then.." he said grabbing his other books

"No! Uh...you can stay if you want" Eliza said sitting down setting her book next to her. "Oh uh okay" Alex said sitting down next to her. Damn, how do I only now realize how cute he is Eliza thought smiling a little to herself.

(Btw Eliza and Alexander are both 16 and in highschool)

They ended up not reading at all for the whole time they were there and just talking. Eliza realized it was getting dark outside "I think I should get going" She said grabbing her book and getting up, have they really been talking for that long? She jumped out of the Treehouse running back home. Angelica and Peggy are probaly worried sick she thought

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
362 words
So my first chapter isn't that long but whatever :p
Hope you guys liked it!