~Chapter 2~

Eliza's POV

Eliza finally made it back to her house. She climbed the fence and sneaked through the back door. No one was in the kitchen or living room, Eliza gave a sigh of relief. She tiptoed up the stairs and opened to door to her room to see Angelica and peggy sitting on her bed. They looked up and Angelics immediately ran to her hugging her tightly, "Eliza where were you I was so worried!" Angelica said cupping Elizas face in her hands ugh what do I say, I don't want them to know about the Treehouse. They'll just ruin it for me Eliza loved her sisters but they could be annoying.

"Um...I was walking around the forest and I lost track of time.." Eliza said, Angelica raised an eyebrow "ok.....anyway you need to get to bed, it's a school night" she said walking out of Eliza's room eggy following behind her.

~Next morning~

Eliza woke up, she sat up and rubbed her eyes till she could see more clearly. She jumped off her bed and changed into a blue sweater and black leggings. Eliza went into the bathroom, brushed her teeth and hair. She ran down the stairs into the kitchen, "Goodmorning Lizzy" Peggy said taking a bite out of her toast "Mornin' Peg, wheres Angelica?" Eliza asked grabbing her backpack off the couch and slinging it over her shoulder. "She already started walking to school" Peggy said finishing her toast and grabbing her backpack. They both went out the door and started walking to school.

~Time skip to when they're at school~

Eliza shoved her stuff in her locker but out of the corner of her eye she saw Alexander. I need to talk to him Eliza walked over to him "Hi Alex" she said "o-oh hi Eliza, do you need anything?" Alex said, "Well I have some rules about being at the Treehouse, first-"

"Wait, I thought the Treehouse wasn't yours"

"It isn't but nobody else came, until now, so its basically mine"

"Ok.... so what are these 'rules'"

"No bringing over friends and no being loud"

"Aye Aye Captain" Alex said saluting, Eliza rolled her eyes

~Skip to the end of the school day because I'm lazy~

Eliza walked home and threw her backpack in the couch, she went upstairs grabbed a book and her phone an quietly jumped out the window again. She once again jumped the fence and ran to the Treehouse. She climbed the ladder and crawled inside.

This time there were 2 people, Alex and some other kid. "Alex I told you to NOT bring friends here" She said glaring at him. "I know but he needed a place to take a break from home and he's quiet and his name is Aaron!"

"You're talking about me like a dog" Aaron said playing on his phone. "Well ok, he can stay" Eliza sitting next to Alexander. "Did you bring a book?" She asked "Awww damn it!" Alex said "I forgot to bring a book or my phone" he said crossing his arms. "You can read my book with me" Eliza said smiling sweetly, He blushed and nodded.

"What book did you bring" Alex said.
".....Twilight..." she said quietly, "Pfft Tw-Twiligt??" he burst out laughing. "I'm just gonna leave your guy's weird flirting is making me uncomfortable" Aaron said hopping out of the Treehouse leaving a blushing Alex and Eliza. "Umm well...." Eliza muttered. She sighed and opened the book an started reading.

They read the book together until Eliza had fallen asleep, her head leaning on Alex's shoulder.

Alex's POV

Alex didn't know what to do. He couldn't bring her home because he didn't know where she lived so he just leaned his head on her head and closed his eyes. Alex eventually drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
640 words
This one is longer than my first chapter do that's good

Feel free to give me criticism on my writing :p👍
Sorry this took so long to write, I procrastinate alot