~Chapter 3~

Eliza's POV

Eliza slowly opened her eyes and yawned, She then widened her eyes Why am I at the Treehouse? She thought, then she felt someone move next to her. Eliza looked over and saw Alexander next to her, sleeping peacefully. She slowly and quietly got up, making sure not to wake up Alex.

Eliza grabbed her phone and opened it up. She winced seeing the many missed calls and unread messages.
34 missed calls from Angie😇
21 missed calls from Pegs😝
46 unread messages from Angie😇
19 unread messages from Pegs😝

Eliza hesitated to call Angelica, she wanted to let Angelica know she was safe but also was scared to get yelled at. Her thoughts were interrupted by a voice behind her.

"Eliza??" She turned around and saw Alexander still sitting on the ground rubbing his eyes. "Oh good morning Alex, I need to go. My sisters are probaly worried out of their minds" She said laughing nervously.

Eliza grabbed her book and was getting ready to leave but Alex stopped her, She turned to look at him. "Uhh can I get your number" he said looking down blushing. "Mmm sure, how about you tell me your number and I'll put it in my phone" Eliza said blushing a little too.

"Okay, its *insert random phone number*" Eliza typed it into her "Nice, I'll talk to you later!" She said quickly running out of the Treehouse.

Angelica's POV

Angelica didn't get any sleep last night. She was so worried about Eliza. Eliza hadn't answered her calls or messages. She continued to pace around the room while Peggy tried to comfort her.

"Maybe she slept at a friends house?" Peggy said

"SHE WOULD OF TOLD US YOU IDIOT" Angelica yelled throwing her hands up in the air. Peggy jumped a little at her sudden outburst, "Sorry I'm just scared, What if she got kidnapped or murdered or raped or...." she said quickly flailing her arms everywhere.

"Calm down, I'm sure she's fine" Peggy said, walking over to Angelica and putting her hand on her shoulder. Then they heard the backdoor open downstairs and both quickly ran down to see Eliza trying to sneakily make her way through the door.

Angelica immediately started yelling "ELIZABETH CATHERINE SCHUYLER!! WHERE IN THE HELL WERE YOU!" Eliza winced "I-I umm" she stuttered.  Angelica glared at her and studied her. She was wearing the same thing she wore to school yesterday and her hair was messy Wait a minute she thought, then gasped.

"ELIZABETH SCHUYLER WERE YOU WITH A BOY" she yelled, shocked that Eliza would do such a thing.

"No...well yes bUT not like that" Eliza said quickly fiddling with her fingers. "What do you mean?!?" Angelica said.

Eliza's POV

Eliza didn't know what to do, she really didn't wanna tell Angelica or Peggy about the Treehouse. She wanted to have her safe place to herself, well Alex also hanged out there too but whatever. "Umm, I was out on a walk with a boy in the woods. We sat down somewhere and I fell asleep" Eliza said, that atleast was half true.

"Who?" Angelica said, she still looked unconvinced.

"Alexander" Eliza said without thinking.

"Alexander........Hamilton?" Angelica asked a small smile coming on her face.

"Yes...you know him?" Eliza said, cocking her head to the side like a dog.

"Yeah...Peggy..isn't he friends with your boyfriend, John?" Angelica said turning to Peggy.

"Mhmm" Peggy said

"Ok...Can I go up to my room now?" Eliza asked. Angelica nodded her head and went up stairs rather slowly while Peggy followed behind. Eliza also went up stairs and into her room, she then remembered about getting Alexander's number and decided to text him.

Alex's POV

Alexander just got back home from the Treehouse. His aunt and cousins were still asleep so he quietly tiptoed to his room. Alex grabbed his phone from his bedside table and saw a unread message
1 unread message from Unknown number

Unknown: Hi!

Alexander: Who is this?

Unknown: Eliza! Remember you gave me your number?

Alexander: Oh yeah!

Changed contact too: Eliza☺

Eliza☺: So....what are u doing

Alexander: Nothing

Eliza☺: Ok, me too. Hey, do u happen to know Angelica?

Alexander: Isn't she your sister.

Eliza☺: yeah

Alexander: why?

Eliza☺: She was acting weird when I said I hung out with u

Alex raised his eyebrow. He doesn't really know Angelica that well so why would she care If Eliza hung out with him.

Alexander: Well idk. I'll talk to you later bye!

Alexander shut of his phone and layed down on his bed soon drifting off to sleep

~~~~~~~~~~~~
777 words

Btw During the part where Angelica is yelling at Eliza and stuff. Their parents are at work. If you were wondering!

The next chapter will be a bit more interesting hopefully!