~Chapter 4~

~1 week later~

~Eliza's POV~

Eliza laid on on bed texting Alexander while Angelica worked on a essay for school. Eliza giggled at one text Alexander sent and Angelica turned around.

"What are you giggling at" she said walking over and snatching Eliza's phone before she could answer. "Wait you have Alexander Hamiltons number?" Angelica said happily.

"Yeah...?" Eliza said raising an eyebrow.
"Can I put it in my phone" Angelica asked.
"I don't know, why do you want it?" Eliza looked at her suspiciously
"I may or may not have a tiny crush on him" Angelica said looking down at her shoes and Eliza couldn't help but feel a little mad, She had also developed a crush on him.

"I guess you can have his numb-" Eliza was cut off by Angelica "Thanks!" She said quickly typing the number in her phone.

~Angelica's POV~

Angelica pranced back to room and texted Alex

Angelica: Hiiii

Alex🤩🤗: who is this

Angelica: Angelica from school Elizas sister

Alex🤩🤗: oh ok, how'd u get my number

Angelica: from liza

Alex🤩🤗: ok....

Angelica frowned

Angelica: well see you at school

Alex🤩🤗: mhmm see you at school

Angelica sighed throwing her phone on the bedside table and falling back on her bed. She had slightly read the texts Alex sent to Eliza and he didn't act the same as he did texting her.

Angelica sighed and soon drifted off to sleep

Alex's POV

Alex was confused, Angelica never really talked to him before and to be honest she kinda acted weird around him. Alex shrugged and turned off his phone. He layed back in bed and fell asleep.

~~~~~~
283 words
I know this is short and I haven't updated in a while but I've had artist block so sorry.