He Has To Be A Death Eater!

'*. ' °
Harry's POV / <--(A/N i dunno if you can tell but that's supposed to be a wand shooting sparks:)

Harry and the others had just Apparated back to Grimmauld, and gone inside
when Percy and his mom appeared, as if out of thin air, right in front of Professor Dumbledore. When asked how he'd found the house, Percy just shrugged and said he followed Dumbledore. What does that even mean?

And that's not even the strangest part, as soon as they saw that Death Eater's mom, all the adults rushed to her.

"Molly! Can it really be you? I've missed you so, how could you leave like that?" Without waiting for an answer, Mrs. Weasley squeezed Sally tightly before looking at Percy (A/N I have an idea, I'll add a "W." After the Percy whenever I talk about Percy Weasley, though I don't think he'll show up often in this book)

"Is this your son? Quite handsome isn't he, it's very nice to meet you dear." She smiled warmly at him, "Oh, have you two eaten yet?"

"Yes." Said the Death Eater

"No, not yet." Said his mother, who then glared at him. They seemed to have a silent conversation, while the rest of us waited awkwardly. In the end Sally gave in and looked at Molly, "He ate out with his friends back in Manhattan, he doesn't feel very hungry now."

Now what was that?

"Sorry Mrs. Weasley, I hope I can make it up to you."

"What? Make it up to me? Because you weren't hungry? Nonsense! I'll send up some sandwiches, and you can eat them if you'd like."

"Thanks." He smiled, but it seemed a bit forced.

"Goodnight Mom." He said leaning down to kiss her forehead. "Goodnight, everyone."

"Wait, Ron, go show him his room." Mr. Weasley.

"Oh, that won't be needed, I already know where it is." And with that he was up the steps and out of sight.

How does he already know which room is his? None of this makes any sense!

~ § ~

Harry sat on stool in the kitchen, listen to Mrs. Weasley talk animatedly about Gilderoy Lockhart and how absolutely marvelous he is. Harry just nodded and acted like he was interested. If he wasn't interested, then why was he even there you might ask? He was waiting for the sandwiches Mrs. Weasley promised to send up for Percy. Not to eat them, no, to deliver them to the death eater and use it as an excuse to interrogate him. Now he was rethinking his choice, if he heard Mrs. Weasley say 'his luscious blonde locks' or 'his extraordinary intellect' one more time he might explode.

"Ok, all done dear, thank you so much for volunteering to bring them to Percy, I'm happy you're being kind to him, considering his heritage." She handed a tray laden with sandwiches to him and patted his cheek affectionately. Harry just nodded again and backed out of the kitchen.

He went to the drawing room where the Order was pouring out cups of tea and signaled Ron and Hermione to follow him. They walked up the unusually un-dusty staircase and down the hallway,where they found new brass signs on each door, each one declaring who lived inside. When they came to the sign saying, 'Ron and Harry's room' they went inside, locking the door behind them. The room was neat, beds made, clothes folded inside drawers, you could actually see the floor! The three of them stopped to gawk, "What happened to our room?!" Ron exclaimed.

Harry decided he didn't want to know and quickly rushed on to more pressing matters, "Never mind that, let's talk about Percy. He's so suspicious, what was that thing downstairs with his mother? And how did he already know which room was his?" they all sat on the floor, Harry placing the tray and a small potion bottle out of sight from the door as he spoke.

"Harry, he seems like a normal teenager, and he seems really nice too! We should just be friends with him, if we're nice, he'll probably answer some of our questions."

"Your just saying that because you like him, Hermione!" Ron exclaims again, joining the argument.

"No, I'm not, I am just trying to be reasonable."

"Sure."

"Fine, what do you want to do?"

"I have a plan, if it doesn't work we'll do what you want to do Hermione. But first listen, I got the sandwiches Mrs. Weasley made for the Death Eater, all we have to do is add some Veritaserum and he'll spill everything." Harry said, inserting  himself into the conversation again.

"Harry!"

"Come on Hermione, you're not even a little curious about him?" Ron asked.

"I- well where would we even get the Veritaserum?"

"I nicked some from Snape during dinner, we can just fill it with water and slip it back into his cloak later."

"You can't steal from a teacher Harry!"

"He isn't a teacher until we are on Hogwarts grounds, I think you of all people would know that."

"We're going to get in so much trouble!"

"I have to know, Hermione!"

"What if he isn't a Death Eater?"

"He has to be a Death Eater!" He yelled.

Hermione quieted down. "Yeah, ok Harry." She whispered.

"Good, now how do I put the Veriteserum on the sandwiches without it being noticable."

"Just sprinkle some over the bread, it'll soak in." Hermione suggested, her voice getting quieter and quieter each word.

"Alright," after following her instructions Harry stood and picked up the tray, "I'll go give it to him and ask him some questions. I'll fill you in later.

Ron nodded, "Good luck, mate, go make him tell the truth."

Hermione suddenly sobbed, leaping up and running out of the room, pushing past Harry.

"What was that all about?"

"I have no idea."

"Girls, they're crazy."

Hey hey, it's an update! This is actually pretty short compared to the last chapter, only 983 words, but not bad. Also I wanted to remind you that Hermione is a hormonal 15 year old, which is why she burst out crying.

My first day of school is tomorrow, I might pass out from sleep deprivation, but whatever.

Thanks for reading, remember to keep loving yourself <3

~Prachi <3 :)

Ps I get the feeling I've made a lot of errors in this chapter, so if you catch any please let me know.