fourteen

"That's your cue to leave bitch unless you trynna get dragged out." His cousin spoke up again. She gave Bryson the dirtiest look before grabbing her purse and leaving out the door.

"Kai Kai on the swing-set in the back." Bryson told me his uncle finally putting me down.

"I'm so sorry." I apologized, "I really shouldn't have came. I'm, I'm going to see if ma wants me to leave Kai then go."

Bryson grabbed my arm before I could walk past, the thing was I was still extremely angry and didn't want to do anything out of anger.

I attempted to move forward, but with Brysons hold their was no use. That didn't mean I was going to stop trying to hope he was going to get tired of my pulls and let me go.

"Would you stop fighting? I dropped that girl for you." He argued. "The least you could do is talk to me."

"Bryson leave her alone." His girl cousin grabbed his free hand trying to pull him to talk to all of them, "Give her time."

"Nah! Cause she wasn't going to give me time. If I took time to go with Bri to see what I wanted she would have said I didn't chose her!"

"Go with Bri then." I smacked his arm with my free hand.

"No! You said you wasn't going to be with me if I do. That's not worth losing you all the way for that's what I'm trying to tell you. So let's talk."

His cousin looks to me to see any sign of an okay to let his arm go. I just nodded not wanting to cause another scene.