forty six

She knew exactly what kind of game Bryson was playing by giving her his password, he could have just as easily sent her screenshots.

It was clear he wanted her to see more than just his and Moseys conversation, the only problem was she wasn't sure if she wanted to know more.

You would think the second your baby daddy gave you his password you'd log into the account in a heartbeat, but truly she was afraid. What if she was wrong? Or what if this was just trick to manipulate her into thinking she was wrong?

She started to wonder what other accounts the password he gave her would work on.

Kai was on her lap asleep while stared at the log in screen for Instagram for what seemed like the longest time. I mean she did kind of want to see what Bryson told Mosey.

When she finally convinced herself to log in notifications rushed at her immediately. By bitches, by niggas, and many man fans.

She went to the conversation she was on the account for as fast as she could not wanting to be tempted to read anything else. She went to the very top and didn't get to the bottom until she read it all.

She saw the way Mosey was acting and the way Bryson was defending her honor. She smiled a bit because before they were even together he was like that. He was always my protecter having my back against anyone who had something bad to say about me. That was the biggest reason I fell for him.

I clicked out the messages with all the intentions to log out and go about my day, but I couldn't. I knew it's what he wanted me to do and I fell into it.

I went to find all the messages I could find in the short time period where we together, but honestly all there was him ignoring and leaving girls on delivered. I opened them just to make sure he didn't reply before the messages they sent. He didn't.

When I was scrolling up to the top I accidentally clicked on a thread from him and a random instagram model. I was 100% wrong to read them, but that's okay I'll be wrong.

DIRECT MESSAGES.

ATHOTTIE
you not with ur baby moms no more right ? ☺️

NLECHOPPA
we're going to get back together

ATHOTTIE
she's with that other rapper dude wym y'all getting back together😂

NLECHOPPA
i know who she with but that's my forever so imma wait for her to come back

ATHOTTIE
you not trynna have fun while u wait ?

NLECHOPPA
no

NLECHOPPA
cause she crazy and if i fw you rn next thing i know she about to think i'm moving on too and not come back not chancing that sorry🤷‍♂️